Volleyball: Imagine for Kate

This imagine is for chenry_Jace
•Kate's POV•
I woke up the next morning and got ready for today. I had a volleyball tournament today. I vaunted into my black spandex, my team jersey, my white knee pads, and my white shoes. I put my hair up in a high ponytail and added a blue and yellow bow for my teams colors.

Jace was coming to my game today and I am so excited. I grabbed my phone to see if I had any texts.

Jace💕: hey babe, I can't wait to see you today. I love you😘
Me: I can't wait to see you either. I love you too😘

I grabbed my volleyball bag and my water bottle and walked downstairs.

"Ready to go mom?" I asked
"Yep, lets go" she said grabbing her purse. We walked outside and got into the car. My mom started the car and we were off. The drive would take one hour, so I'm taking a nap.

•••

When we got to the tournament I spotted Jace. I ran up to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey Kate" he whispered in my ear. I kissed his cheek and smiled.
"I'm so glad you're here" I said
"I'm glad to be here, I can't wait to see you play" Jace said
"I play in 5 minutes, so I gotta go" I said
"I'll see you out there" Jace said kissing my cheek and slapping my butt. I gasped and gave him a playful glare. "By the way, your butt looks great in those spandex" he whispered walking away.

I laughed and walked over to my team.

•••

"Ready team?" I asked as we were huddled in a circle
"I'm so ready to beat those tigers" my teammate Mariah said
"Yeah, this year is the Sharks year" my other teammate Sarah said
"Sharks on three" my other teammate Nicole said
"1...2...3...sharks" we all said. My team is consisted of Mariah, Sarah, Nicole, Annabelle, Delilah, Jackie, Cassie, Taylor, Leah, and me. So 10 players. I looked over at the crowd and saw Jace smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up. I winked back at him and got in position.

•••

The tournament was over and we won all three games. I congratulated all of my team mates and told them I would see them next practice.

Jace walked up to me and pecked my lips.
"You did amazing out there" he said hugging me
"Thank you" I replied
"So are you staying with me tonight or going back home?" He asked
"I'm coming home with you" I said smiling
"Yay, go say bye to your mom and let's go" he said. I walked over to my mom, got my stuff and gave her a hug. I walked back over to Jace and grabbed his hand. Since Jace can drive he brought his own car.

•••

When we got to Jace's house we went upstairs to his room. I laid down on his bed and he laid down on the other side of me.
"So what do you want to do?" I asked. Jace smirked and hovered over me.
🚫SMUT WARNING🚫
"I wanna give you a present for winning all of your games" Jace said kissing my neck. "You were such a good girl today Kate" Jace said grinding his hips against mine. I felt myself getting wet.
"Jace" I moaned out. I grabbed Jace's face and connected our lips together. Jace's hands traveled up my jersey and grabbed my boobs. He took my jersey off while breaking the kiss. He unclasped my bra and sucked on one boob. "Ugh" I moaned out.

One of his hands went down south and he went inside my spandex. He started rubbing my folds.
"You're already so wet for me Kate" he said taking his mouth off of my boob. He kissed down my stomach and stopped at my heat.

He yanked down my spandex and underwear. He attached his mouth to my heat and I arched my back.

"Fuck!" I groaned out, grabbing a chunk of his hair. Jace spread my legs further apart and enters his tongue in my hole. "Jace..." I moaned out. He took his mouth off my heat and enters two fingers in my hole. I let go of his hair and grabbed onto the sheets of the bed. "I'm gonna cum" I moaned out. Jace didn't respond. Instead he attached his lips back to my clit and pumped his fingers in and out of my hole. I felt myself clench around Jace and I released. Jace pulled his fingers out and locked them clean.

He kissed my lips again and took off his shirt. I sat up and unbuckled his pants and took them off. I saw the bulge in his pants and smirked. I pulled his boxers down and his dick slapped up against his stomach.

I grabbed a condom and opened the package with my teeth. Jace stared at me with hungry eyes. I rolled it on him slowly and I heard Jace wince.

"Don't tease babe" Jace growled. He aligned himself up at my entrance and slid himself in.
"Fuck Jace" I moaned. Jace pumped himself into me in a fast motion. Jace spread my legs open wider and went deeper. He grabbed a hold of one of my legs and pumped really fast.
"Kate" he moaned out. "Shit" I gripped onto the sheets and felt Jace go deeper inside of me.
"Jaceeee" I moaned out
"You're so tight babe" He groaned going at a faster pace. Soon I felt s knot in the pit of my stomach.
"I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out. Jace attached his mouth to my boob and started to suck. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt my walls clench around Jace and next thing I knew I released into his dick. Jace's thrust became sloppy and soon he released into the condom.

Jace rolled off of me and took the condom off. Both of us were breathing heavy. I turned my head and looked at him.

"Maybe I should win my volleyball games more often" I said smirking
"Maybe you should" Jace replied pecking my lips. "I love you Kate" he said
"I love you too Jace" I replied snuggling up in his arms.