I love you: Imagine for Carrington

This imagine is for boycebabe99
CUTE/SAD
Carrington's POV•
There he is again, Jace Norman. The guy that causes me pain, the guy that is the reason for me crying myself to sleep, the guy who calls me names, the guy that causes scars to appear on my wrist, the guy that I'm in love with.

I was standing by my locker when I was shoved. I looked up to see Jace grinning evilly at me. I scoffed and stood back up. Jace shoved me against the wall and trapped me in his arms.

"You're a bitch Carrington, no one likes you. You should just leave the school" Jace said as he punched me in the stomach again. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I stood strong. But then Jace said those two words that I hoped to never hear. "Just die" he spat.

Tears started falling down my face. I looked Jace in the eyes and took a deep breath. "If that's what you want...then your wish is granted" I sniffed. Jace gave me an confused look. I opened my locker and grabbed my blade. Jace saw it but I was already running to the bathroom. I could hear his footsteps following behind me.

I ran into the girls bathroom and locked the foot behind me. I slid down the wall and sobbed into my sleeve. The one person that I have ever fell for wants me dead and I don't even know why. What did I do?

I stood up and walked over to the mirror. I looked my self in the eyes and saw a broken girl. Carrington was no longer there. There was someone else, a girl who hadn't laughed or smiled in forever. My hair was knotted, my eyes lost there color. They were empty. I was no one, I am no one.

I raised my sleeve up and ran my fingers across my arm. I felt the previous marks. They were from Jace.

I picked up the blade with my shaky hand and started lowering it to my skin. I made a cut, blood started trickling down my arm. I made two more, more blood.

"Carrington!" I heard Jace from the other side of the door. I heard the door handle jiggle. "Carrington please" Jace shouted. I set the blade down and walked to the girls bathroom door. I opened it up and Jace fell through the door.

I stood back and covered my wrist. Jace stood up and shut the door, locking it behind him. He looked around and saw the blade covered in blood.

"Carrington, why is this blade covered in blood? Why is there blood in the sink? Why is-" he paused and his eyes traveled down to my wrist. I followed his gaze and saw the blood running down my arm. "Carrington, why would your this?" Jace asked, he voice becoming soft and quiet.
"It's because of you, you've been bullying me for the longest time and it's hard because I love you, I can't hate you. But you hate me and I don't know why" I said crying. Jace grabbed my shoulders and hugged me. I melted into the hug.
"Carrington, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to cause you pain. I have a confession to make" Jace said. I pulled away from the hug and wiped the tears from under my eyes. "I've liked you for a while now but I thought you were to good for me so I thought in order to get over you was to bully you and hurt you. But I was wrong, I didn't know that you were self harming yourself. If I did I would have told you that I liked you a long time ago" Jace said
"You should have just told me though" I said
"I know and I was stupid but please forgive me" Jace begged taking my hands in his. There was dry blood on my wrists and hands. I looked into his eyes and saw kindness. I knew he wasn't lying.
"I forgive you Jace" I said. Jace smiled and cupped my face in his hands. He leaned down and connected our lips together. I set my hands down on his waist and kissed him back. We pulled away and smiled at each other.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Jace asked
"Yes" I said. Jace lifted up my hand where my cuts were. He ran his thumb over them and I winced in pain. I winced at the pain. Jace pointed to the cuts, there were eight.
"This one stands for beautiful, this one stands for smart, this one stands for outstanding, this one is for sweet, this one is for amazing, caring, understanding, and the last one stands for the best girlfriend" Jace said. I covered my hand over my mouth and happy tears started falling down my face. "I love you Carrington, and I'm so sorry I hurt you" Jace said
"I love you too" I said. Jace pulled me closer and kissed my lips again.

Who knew that I would end up kissing my crush who is now my boyfriend in the girls bathroom;)