I promise you: Imagine for Alondra

This imagine is for fandomswhatever

Alondra's POV

Jace and I have been going through a rocky path lately. We were so good in beginning. We used to go on dates, hold hands all the time, we used to kiss a lot.

But now he is distant and I don't know why. I keep thinking that I did something wrong and that maybe I'm not good enough for him.

When he gets home from work I am going to confront him about it.

3 hours later

Jace was suppose to be home two hours ago. This is his third time being late this week. I heard his car pull up so I threw my hair into a high ponytail.

The front door opened and I sat on the couch with my arms crossed.

"Hey baby" Jace said as he leaned down and kissed my cheek.

"Where were you?" I asked. "You were suppose to be home two hours ago. I have been worrying sick about you" I said.

"I'm sorry Alondra, I hung out with Sean after work and I lost track of time" Jace explained making me nod my head.

"Ok, I'm sorry" I said.

"No I'm sorry" Jace said as he sat by me and kissed my lips. Jace pushed me down on the couch and kissed my neck. But I did notice something...Jace had pink lipstick that wasn't mine smudged on his cheek. He also smelled of perfume that wasn't mine either.

"Jace-"

I was cut off when Jace kissed my lips to silence me. Is he cheating on me? And that's all I thought about that night.

-

The next day Jace left his phone on the bed when he went to take a shower. I'm not one of those girlfriends, but today I am.

I grabbed his phone and opened his texts. There was a text from a girl named Brittany.

Brittany: hey babe, you ready for tonight? I'm at my house right now.

Jace: I'll be there, I'll just tell Alondra that work called and I had to come in.

Brittany: can't wait😉 I love you😘

Jace: I love you too baby

I threw the phone down and tests started falling down my face. Jace is cheating on me, he wasn't with Sean last night. He was with Brittany.

I heard the shower turn off and I put the phone where it was before. The bathroom door opened and Jace came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey babe, you alright?" Jace asked. "You look kinda shocked" Jace said.

I nodded my head, "Yeah I'm fine" I lied.

I'm not fine, I'm crushed. Jace and I have been together for a long time now and to know that he has been cheating on me for who knows how long just makes me feel sad.

Depressed.

"I gotta go, work just called they want me to come in for something" Jace said making my heart break even more.

"Ok, I love you" I said to him.

"I love you too Alondra" He said kissing my lips and then leaving. I watched him pull out of the driveway and drive to Brittany's house.

I know I'm not the only one.

I went into the bathroom and found a razor in one of the drawers. I never thought I would do this but there's a first time for everything I guess.

I cut myself on both of my wrists and then wiped everything up.

3 months later.

Jace has been cheating on me for a while now and I have more cuts on both of my legs and arms.

I decided I am going to confront him about it.

Jace was up in his office and I was making dinner. I slowly climbed the stairs and went to open the door to his office when I heard him talking to someone.

"No baby I love you, not her" I heard Jace say making tears fall down my face.

"I promise it will always be you Brittany. Not Alondra...ok...bye...love you too" Jace said. I slammed open the office door.

"WHO IS SHE!" I yelled with hot tears streaming down my face.

"Alondra it's not-"

"I can't believe this" I said. I took off my engagement ring and threw it at him.

"Baby no!" Jace yelled.

"I'm done" I yelled at him.

"I knew! I knew it all this time. I hate you Jace" I said running out of his office and into our room. I grabbed the razor and brought it to the vain and almost cut myself.

Jace opened the door and hit the razor out of my hand.

"Alondra stop, please don't. I'm so sorry, I love you so much and I didn't mean it" Jace said.

"Jace I have depression because of you when I read the texts between Brittany and you. You have been cheating on me this whole time. How long?" I asked.

"Alondra-"

"How long!" I exclaimed.

"Six months" Jace said.

I gasped and looked at the scars.

"Was I not enough for you?!" I exclaimed.

"No baby I-"

"Stop calling me baby, I'm not your baby anymore Jace" I said.

"Look Alondra I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" Jace said.

"Well you did hurt me" I said as I raised up my leggings and pulled up my sleeves to reveal my cuts.

Jace gasped.

"I caused this?" Jace asked.

"Yes Jace you did" I said. Jace grabbed my arms making me hiss in pain.

"I'm so sorry Alondra, I'll call her and tell her that we are done. I cannot believe that I caused this and I am going to feel guilty forever. I hate myself for doing this. I love you Alondra,I promise you that I won't leave your side anymore. I'm stupid and a jerk. But please don't leave me, I don't know what else to say" Jace said.

I stopped crying and looked at the blade.

"I'll give you one more chance and that's only because I love you. But if you mess this up, we are done Jace. For real, we are done for real" I said.

Jace leaned into kiss my cheek but I pushed him away.

"Please, not now" I said walking away from him.

-

So maybe this wasn't my best imagine but I updated an imagine yesterday and today and I'll update one tomorrow. I hope you like it Alondra😊
Thanks,
Sweetie🍬