You're mine: Imagine for Amber

This imagine is for ambernormanbieber
SMUT
•Amber's POV•
"Jace would you calm down" I said calmly walking into our house.
"CALM DOWN, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FUCKING CALM DOWN AMBER.  YOU WERE BASICALLY FLIRTING WITH THAT JUSTIN GUY!" Jace yelled. Today I was hanging out with my old friend Justin. He's a famous singer now and he wanted to catch up. Anyways, I was giving him a hug goodbye and Jace saw. He immediately grabbed me and took us home. Now we're here.
"You're being ridiculous" I said walking upstairs. I heard Jace's feet following me.
"I'm not being ridiculous, you're basically fucking another guy" Jace said. I turned around hurt, how could Jace think I would cheat on him. After 5 years of being together, he thinks that I would cheat on him. He knows that I love him. If he thinks that I cheated on him, I gonna have a little fun with this.

"You know, you're right Jace," I said stepping closer to him. "I did cheat on you, because Justin knows how to actually fuck a girl. He fucked me really hard and I screamed his name" I smirked. Jace's eyes turned a darker shade of brown. He bit his lip and his chest rose up and down very fast. Next thing I knew Jace slammed me up against our bedroom wall and pinned my hands above my head.

"I'm gonna show you who you belong to" Jace growled. He dipped his head down in the crook of my neck and started harshly sucking the skin. I let out a gasp and Jace smirked. His hands traveled up and down my body. His hands gripped my waist and yanked me closer to him. Jace picked me up and laid me down on the bed. Jace's hips started to grind into me. I felt myself getting aroused.

Jace leaned down and connected our lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.
"Fuck Amber!" Jace moaned. Jace stopped grinding on me and took off my shirt and unclasped my bra. He leaned down and took one of my boobs in his mouth. He sucked on my nipple and swirled his tongue around. Biting down on it.
"Jaceee" I groaned out. I ran my hands through his hair and tangled my fingers in his golden locks. Jace moved his hand down and unbuttoned my shorts. He pulled them down my ankles and threw them somewhere in the room. He kissed down my stomach and stopped at my heat. Jace pulled my underwear down and threw them somewhere in the room.

Jace's fingers grazed over my heat and it sent tingles up my spine. I bucked my hips up but Jace firmly pressed his hands down on my hips keeping them still. "Jace please" I moaned out
"Patience baby girl, you've been a bad girl and bad girls have to be punished" Jace said. Jace leaned his head down in between my legs and he flicked his tongue on my clit. "Agh!" I squealed
"No sounds" Jace growled. Jace placed his mouth on my heat and started to swirl it. I bit down on my lip hard to keep myself from moaning. Jace entered his tongue in my hole and pulled me closer. He wrapped his hands under my thighs and buried his face in my heat. I covered my mouth with my hand so I wouldn't make a sound because if I did... I wouldn't be able to walk for the next few days. Jace licked up and down my slit. He sucked, bit and licked.
"Agh!" I shouted. Jace removed his face from my heat.
"I said no sounds Amber" Jace said pulling down his pants and slipping his shirt off. Oh no! "You might need crutches after I'm done with you" Jace said. He pulled down his boxers and his dick slapped up against his stomach. My eyes widened, I've seen Jace's dick before but it seems like it keeps getting bigger and bigger every time.

Jace grabbed a condom from the drawer and ripped it open. He slid it on his dick and hovered over me. He teased me by rubbing the tip of his dick up and down my slit.
"Jace p-please" I stuttered
"You don't get to talk" Jace said. Jace slammed into me, not giving anytime to adjust. He lined my hands above my head and kept thrusting faster and faster. "Did Justin make you feel this good!" Jace yelled. I shook my head no. Jace grabbed my hips and slammed into me harder. I wanted to moan out, I really did. Jace thrusted really fast, his dick sliding in and out of me. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to let it out.

"Jace! Fuck" I screamed. Jace smirked and thrusted deeper, faster, and harder. Jace threw both of my legs over his shoulders and thrusted faster.
"Shit Amber" Jace said. I gripped onto the sheets and arched my back. Jace leaned down and started to kiss my neck.
"Jace I'm gonna cum" I said feeling the knot in the pit of my stomach. Jace thrusted faster and deeper. I felt my walls clench around Jace. "Jaceeee!" I screamed. I released onto Jace and Jace released into the condom. Jace set my legs down and collapsed on my body. He pulled out of me and threw the condom away. Both of us were sweating and breathing heavy. Jace lifted his head up and looked me in the eyes.

"Jace, Justin and I are just friends. He was in town and I hadn't seen him in a while so I just gave him a hug" I explained running my hands through his damp hair.
"I'm sorry babe, I was just being the over protective person I am" Jace said. I smiled and lightly pecked his lips. "And just making sure, you and Justin didn't fuck right?" Jace asked arching an eyebrow. I laughed.
"No Jace, I made that up. Plus, I only have eyes for you" I said
"I love you Amber" Jace said said
"I love you too Jace" I replied kissing his plump lips again.