"Oh shut up":Imagine for Brianna

-Brianna's POV-

I just got out of the shower and I was putting on my bra and underwear when the door to my bedroom opened. I shrieked and grabbed my towel to cover myself up.

"Chill babe, it's just me" A familiar voice said. I smiled and saw it was just my boyfriend Jace.

"Hey baby" I said as I planted a kiss on his lips.

"Did you just shower? Your curls look more curly" Jace asked. I laughed.

"More curly?" I asked

"Yeah but it doesn't matter, your curls are one of the things that I love about you" Jace said as he hands wrapped around my waist.  "So Brianna, it's been a long time since we've, you know" Jace said trailing off.

"Jace, it's been two days" I said laughing

"So, a guy has needs, and considering that you're half naked is not helping my situation right now" Jace said looking down. I could see his boner through his pants.

"It's not my fault that you can't control yourself" I said unwrapping his hands from my waist and going to my closet to look for a shirt.

"I'm sorry, you're just really sexy" Jace whined. I heard him sit down on my bed. I found a shirt and was about to slip it on when I felt two hands wrap around my waist and pick me up.

"Jace" I shrieked. He carried me over to my bed and gently threw me down on it.

"Sorry Bri, but I have needs" Jace smirked. He leaned down and started kissing my neck. I moaned at the contact. Jace won this battle already and he knew it.

"Jace" I moaned out. He slid his hands around my back and unclasped my bra. He kissed my boobs and then down to my stomach. He hooked his fingers on my underwear and pulled them down. He hovered his mouth over my heat. He licked up my entrance and I grabbed a handful of his hair. He moaned on my heat which sent vibrations through my body. "Fuck Jace" I said gripping his hair even harder.

Jace swiveled his tongue in all different directions in me. I couldn't take it anymore. I was in pure bliss. "J-Jace I'm gonna cum" I said

"Look at me Bri, I want you to look at me when you cum" Jace said. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Jace looking directly at me in the eyes. That made it even harder to keep my eyes open. I started breathing very heavy.

"Shit" I screamed and I came undone. Jace lifted his head up and licked his lips. He pulled his shirt over his head and pulled his pants and boxers down. I grabbed his dick and slowly started pumping it.

"Don't be a tease Brianna" Jace said. I leaned down and wrapped my lips around his dick. Jace grabbed some of my hair and balled it up in his hand. He started thrusting into my mouth. "Fuck Bri" Jace said. I placed my hands on my his back thighs and took it as much as I could.

"Bri I'm gonna-shit" Jace moaned as he released his load on my mouth. I swallowed his load and stood up. "I'm never gonna let you go babe" Jace said kissing my lips.

"I love you Jace" I replied

"I love you too Brianna" Jace said.

Sorry if it's a little short. I just thought that would be a good ending. I hope you like it Brianna!
Thanks,
Sweetie🍬