Mornings: Imagine for Sylvia

This imagine is for SilfiPipi
•Sylvia's POV•
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. I let out a yawn and turned over to see my boyfriend Jace sleeping peacefully beside me. His hair was a mess and his mouth was agape.

I was about to get out of bed when I heard whimpers coming from Jace. I silently got back on the bed and listened to Jace's words.

"Fuck Sylvia...more baby please...shit...mhm" he muttered. I smirked, Jace was having a wet dream. I scanned his body and stopped at his crotch which was covered by the sheets. His boner was visible. I decided to have some fun with this.

I lifted the sheets up and pulled hem off of him. He stirred in his sleep but laid still again. I started palming him through his boxers.

"Sylvia" Jace moaned in his sleep. I carefully slid his boxers down and placed my head in front of his dick.  I wrapped my tiny hand around his dick and started stroking him. His body tensed up but he didn't wake up. He is a very deep sleeper.

I wrapped my lips around his dick and started to bob my head up and down. I placed my hands on his thighs and sucked harder. Jace shifted underneath me and I felt him groan.

"Sylvia?" Jace asked surprised. "What are you doing?" He asked. I stopped what I was doing and smirked.

"Waking you up" I replied going back to what I was doing.  Jace gripped the sheets.

"Syl-Babe fuck" Jace said. I sucked harder, "Babe I'm gonna cum" Jace said. Jace released into my mouth. I raised my head and smirked. Jace grabbed me by my waist and flipped us over so I was on the bottom and he was on the top. Jace ran his hands down my sides and kissed me. One of his fingers grazed over my heat and I bucked my hips up.

Jace broke the kiss, "Someones eager, are they?" Jace asked as he cocked an eyebrow.

:Jace, please do something" I moaned. Jace pulled my underwear down and stuck a finger in me. I moaned. Jace silenced me with kissing my lips. He added another finger and I felt my wall as clench around his fingers. Jace pulled out his fingers and I whimpered at the lost of contact.

"Not yet baby, I wanna be inside you" Jace said. Jace grabbed a condom from the nightstand. He opened it and slid the condom on himself.

He aligned himself at my entrance and slowly pushed himself in. I could feel him stretching me out.

"Fuck Jace" I moaned. Jace started to thrust faster and deeper. It felt so good. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. He thrust faster and harder. Our hips connected when he slammed into me. I could feel myself about to reach my high. My walls clenched around Jace again and he knew I was about to release.

"Are you about to let loose baby" Jace grunted as he kept thrusting into me. I opened my eyes and saw Jace's head was leaned back and his eyes were screwed shut. It was the most sexiest thing I've ever seen.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered as he went faster. Soon we both reached our highs. Jace pulled out of me and kissed my lips.

"We should do this every morning"