You were too late: Imagine for Reese

SAD
This imagine is for xReeseDangerx

•Reese's POV•

"I love you Reese, see you soon" Jace said from the other side of the phone. I smiled to myself and blushed.

"I love you too Jace, I'll be there in ten minutes" I reply. I hang up the phone and grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder. I'm spending the night at Jace's tonight. We have been a little on and off lately. Well at least I think that.

Lately I've been seeing him hanging around with his ex girlfriend Chloe. I've confronted him about it but he just says that he's tutoring her, but I don't buy it. So Jace decided that we should hang out tonight to get thing back on track.

I walked downstairs and said goodbye to my parents. Since Jace only lives two blocks away I decided to walk. When I got there I rang the doorbell. Glory showed up to the door and smiled.

"Hey Reese, he's upstairs" Glory says pointing to the stairs.

"Thanks" I reply. I walked up stairs and knocked on Jace's door. He didn't answer and all I heard were grunts and groans coming from the other side.

No, No, please not this be what I think it is.

I open his door wide open and my heart breaks. Jace has Chloe underneath him as he thrusts in and out of her. I drop my bag and gasp. Jace and Chloe's heads turn and Jace quickly pulls out of her and scrambles to grab hims boxers. I turn my head and start crying. Chloe pulls the sheets up to her chest.

Jace grabs my arms and makes me face him.

"Reese please I'm sorry" he says. I push him back and give him sharp glare.

"You lied to me, you've been lying this whole time" I yell as I run out of his room, downstairs, and to my house. My parents are out right now so there not home, good.

I run upstairs to my bathroom and lock my door. I open my bathroom drawer and grab my razor. I hear footsteps running up the stairs.

"Reese, open the door. Please baby I'm sorry. Chloe means nothing to me" Jace yells as he bangs his fist on the doors and tries to unlock the door. I ignore Jace and start cutting my wrist. Each one deeper than the last.

"REESE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" Jace yells louder. I cut deeper until I hit a vain. I collapse on the ground and sad smile to myself.

"You hurt me" I whisper to Jace but I doubt he can hear me.

"REESE PLEASE" I hear him cry loudly. I start sobbing too. I start seeing spots, I turn my head and see the blood pouring from my wrist.

Everything happens in slow motion. The door bursts open and Jace crouches down next to me. He picks up my wrist. He starts yelling at me but I can't understand him. I'm slowly drifting away.

"I'm so sorry" Were the last words I heard from Jace.

"I love you" I whisper, those were the last words I said until I blacked out.

Goodbye world, goodbye Jace.

~

I kinda cried writing this, tbh. Hope you liked it Reese.

Thanks,

Sweetie.