The New Guy: Imagine for Diana

SWEET

This imagine is for jaceyybooo

-Diana's POV-

"Diana" I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around and see my bestie Martha running up to me.

"Hey Martha" I greet her. We stand side by side walking down the hallway.

"Did you hear that there is a new guy coming to the school today?" Martha asks

"No, what's his name?" I ask

"Jace Norman" Martha says

"Is he cute?" I ask

"I heard he was from Angie, but theres a rumor going around saying that Zoe is stalking around the school trying to find him" Martha explains

"Wow, can she be any more desperate" I laugh shaking my head.

"Guess not" Martha shrugs.

---

I'm in the library doing homework when I sense someone next to me. I look up and see a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes. He's gorgeous.

"Uh hi" I say tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Hey, do you know where the world history books are?" He asks.

"Oh yeah, there just over there" I say pointing to a section. He nods his head and turns to leave but then stops and looks back at me. "Is there something wrong?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "No, but I don't need a world history book. I just wanted an excuse to talk to you" The boy admits.

I blush and turn to avoid his gaze. The boy sits down on the other side of the table that I'm studying on.

"So what's your name?" I ask

"Jace, Jace Norman" Jace says. Wait this is the boy is the boy that Martha was talking about.

"I'm Diana Young" I say smiling at him, Jace flashes me back a smile and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl" Jace says

"Are you just a flirt?" I ask laughing

"Maybe, maybe not. But I know that you are beautiful" Jace says

"Thank you, you're not so bad yourself" I say back.

"What do you like to do in your free time?" Jace asks

"I play volleyball, I have a sister that i sometimes have to take care of and I have a dog" I say. Jace then goes on about saying that he has two siblings and he loves to act

"So-" Jace starts but then gets cut off.

"That's him, that's Jace!" I hear a voice say. I turn around in my chair to see Zoe walking up to us. Oh no!

I turn back to Jace to see him looking at Zoe with an arched eyebrow. Zoe walks up to us and flips her hair.

"Hi Jace" Zoe says.

"Uh- hi, who are you?" He asks. I'm just quiet in my seat.

"I'm Zoe Walker" She says

"Ok" Jace replies. Zoe looks at me.

"And what are you doing here Young, with Jace?" She asks giving me a harsh glare. And if looks could kill, I would be dead on the ground right now.

"He came up to me and we just started talking" I explain as I shrink lower in my seat.

"Well I think you should leave now" She says. Jace puts a scowl on his face and opens his mouth to say something but I shake my finger at him.

"It's fine Jace, I'm gonna go. Have fun with Zoe" I say. I grab my stuff and start leaving when I hear something.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" Zoe asks. I sigh knowing Jace will say yes. Zoe is so pretty. But seriously this is the first guy that I really like and she has to take him away from me.

"No, I'm sorry. But I have someone else in mind that I want to ask" I hear Jace say. That makes me stop in my tracks.

"What! But I've never been rejected before" Zoe whines. I crack a smile.

"There's a first time for everything" Jace

"Ugh, I don't know why I bother. You're not even hot" Zoe says storming off. I turn around and walk to Jace who is still sitting in the same spot.

"You just rejected Zoe, why would you do that?" I ask

"Because I wanna ask you out" Jace says.

"But you just-wait hold on, you wanna ask me out?" I ask for clarification.

"Yeah, will you go out with me Diana?" Jace asks.

"Oh my gosh yes" I say.

"Good, because I would not have stop asking until you did" Jace says. I kiss his cheek and then walk out of the library. I'm very excited for this date.