Chapter 1: Confirmed

Hello!

So I'm super excited to start this fanfic, but before you start reading keep in mind that some of the main characters are meant to be 'bitchy' and 'self-centred". Keep in mind that the characters will develop throughout the story.

Also, keep in mind that certain things that will occur in this story probably don't happen in real life, but this is a fanfic. This is just to save you guys from writing, 'that doesn't happen in real life !!!11!!1' haha. Thank you :)

Here's a list of my other fanfics:

Under Blue Skies -Justin Bieber- Inspired by The Little Mermaid

How to Become Parents -Justin Bieber- 

The Internship -Justin Bieber-

Swap It Out -Justin Bieber-

Recovery (Sequel to Swap It Out) -Justin Bieber-

The Wedding Planner -Justin Bieber-

Surf -Luke Brooks-

2nd account for non-fanfic related stories @bittersaccharin

~

Bea Ashby:

"You have got to be kidding me."

"I'm sorry, Bea, but I'm not taking no for an answer." Dad firmly replies. 

"But that's not fair! He started it!" I shout, throwing my hands up into the air before they limply drop back down to my sides in defeat.

Of course my dad would take his side. He always does just because he's Jennifer's son. Stupid Jennifer Mayhew, stupid Noah Mayhew. It's not fair, it just never is.

"I didn't do anything. He messed with my shampoo!" I whine, stomping my foot like a bratty 5 year old. I know my behaviour is childish, but ever since that racoon- I mean human being moved in with us, he's been messing with all my stuff.

"Come on, Bea. This is your brother we're talking about-"

"He's not my brother," I cut right in, "He's not even my stepbrother. He's just the child of your fiancé that I have no intention of getting along with." And it's the truth. My dad and Jennifer, Noah's mother, met a few years ago. They fell in love, blah blah blah, dad asked them to move in before the wedding day, blah blah blah, I want to cut Noah's head off, blah blah blah and so on.

"Dad..." I slowly sigh, rubbing my forehead. "He put hair dye in my shampoo." I slowly remove my hat. "My hair is freaking green! I can't go to the event like this!" Of all days, Noah just had to prank me on the day of the Barthemewl event. Jamie was counting on me to come and I can't go with bright green hair!

I see my dad snort at my new look, but he quickly covers it up when he takes notice of my seething glare. "I'm sorry, Bea. Yes, what he did was wrong-"

"Thank you!" I shout. Finally! He understands me!

"But..." Dad starts and I groan. 

"But what, dad?"

"You put dog shīt in a bag and lit it on fire in his bedroom. Jennifer was not happy to hear about this either." I roll my eyes. "It's poop, he can just clean it up. I have to redye mine or find a way to get the hair dye out in forty minutes so I can go to the event! And you telling me that I'm getting punished isn't helping."

It wasn't my best prank, but it was the only thing I could think of in such short notice. Moments like these I'm grateful that my dog poops.

"Bea," Dad sternly barks out at me and I slump back into my seat. I feel like a kid who just got sent to the principle's office for doing something bad. "We will not discuss this. I will find a punishment for you and you will have to go along with it because I'm your father and I'm telling you so."