Chapter 30: The dark room

Important note at the end. Please read it if you wish to understand this chapter :)

~

Justin Bieber: 

Its dark in this room and I don't like it.

There are noises, people talking behind the door. I want to leave the room, but I can't.

Something grips my arm tightly, holding me down. I feel dizzy and confused. I'm not as strong as I have once been. She keeps injecting tubes of liquid into me each time I try to fight.

The door creaks open, revealing a dark silhouette. I growl, clenching my fists at the unwanted visitor.

"Oh grow up," She hisses, "You aren't an animal, Justin." her cold voice snaps. 

I glare at her. I've been stuck in those room for who knows how long. I haven't seen Vince Ashby in almost weeks and I'm stuck in something called 'isolation'. 

"Are you going to participate or are we going to have do this the hard way again?" She questions, picking at her nails. I eye the weapon on her hip, ready to send pain to a person if they come in contact with it.

I don't reply. A sly smirk etches onto her face. "That's the spirit! Ashby doesn't think you're feral, but all you've done is shown signs of being some wild and uncontrollable being." She spits. 

Her voice is loud and unpleasant. I want to claw her face out.

She unlocks the metal that grips my wrist and backs away from my almost lifeless looking body.

"Up," She barks her order at me and I unwillingly push myself off the ground. She nods her head to the side, "Let's get going. We wouldn't want to keep little Beatrice waiting would we?" She laughs.

My ears perk up from the sound of Bea. Growling, I clench my fists. I knew better than to attack this woman. She's shown multiple times what the outcome would be.

She laughs once again, muttering about how stupid I was. She pushes me towards the door. "When the time comes, you will be under my watch. Away from your precious 'family' and little what is it what you call her? Avocado?" She crackles.

Turning, I'm ready to punch her to the ground and let my anger out, but someone grabs me before I can do so and pushes me down with their strong grip.

"Watch it, I need to keep him alive for Ashby," The woman, Terrenlot, barks at the guy. "A few punches will do him good." She then decides.

I take in the blows and let my body slip down the wall. I don't care at this point. My mind is spinning and I feel my eyes go heavy once again. I feel so dizzy. 

"Justin," A familiar voice whispers, I try to keep my eyes open. I attempt to make out the blurry image of the girl with the brown hair and worried eyes. "Justin..." She whispers again in a soft voice. 

I know she isn't real. This isn't the first time I've seen her in this state of mind.

I miss her. 

"Justin, i'm here now. You're going to be okay..." She reaches out to touch my cheek, but I don't feel her touch. My mind is playing tricks on me, the liquid i'm constantly taking in from the needle plays tricks on me. 

I know she isn't here and it's hurting me.

"Not... real..." I manage to sputter, refusing to meet her worried and upset look. She's not here. I probably won't be seeing her again.

My eyelids drop and suddenly, everything goes dark. The last thing I hear is that familiar  and unpleasant laugh. I'm trapped once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Okay so you guys might have a lot questions and I'm going to try and answer some of the ones that I think you might be wondering about.

#1. THIS IS AN UNOFFICIAL CHAPTER. It is still a chapter, but just a recap of something that's already happened. Sorry it's confusing :(( 

#2. So the reason everything is in italics is to reference a old memory or moment that was not shown to you in the fanfic even though it's happened at some point. 

#3. In order to have you all properly understand what is going on in this chapter during Justin's POV i wrote it in 'proper' english because I don't think it would have the same affect if I wrote it in the view of someone who couldn't properly put words together to explain their situation so just for everyone's sake I did this. Please keep in mind that Justin can't properly comprehend everything yet and I only did this so everyone can understand his situation. 

#4. you will be seeing more of justins point of views so hopefully those will answer some unanswered questions. They won't all be in order so I will mark them to tell you guys at what point this happened. 

This is marked as ISOLATION. This is the period of time when Justin was taken to sort out his behaviour after the event for the public for Justin's three month stay.

Hope you guys liked this chapter :)

-Diana