Chapter 27: Getting ready

Hello, hello! How have you guys been? Sorry for the late update, i've just been so busy ever since I returned from my three week long trip. I've also been working on two new fanfics that I'm hoping to release after I finish up another fanfic! Anyway, I hope you're all doing well!

Enjoy!

~

Bea Ashby: 

Dad steps back to take a good look at what was in front of us. "Took them a week, but it's done! I think they did a fantastic job," Dad says, admiring the newly built construction in the wide open area of one of the -once- occupied rooms in the house. "Good thing we have high ceilings." 

"I think he'll like it." I say, looking around the place. I agree with my dad, it looks great. I really do hope Justin will like it. 

My dad takes a look at his matching Rolex watch that Noah bought him for his birthday last year. "Time to go get dressed for tonight's event." He announces, opening the door. 

We leave the room together and I head up to my room to get ready. Tonight is the Christmas Eve dinner at one of dad's close friend's place. There was going to be a lot of people there, so dad was having a really hard time deciding whether or not Justin should accompany us, do to the amount of issues we've had with him being in the public eye.

Mr Wallis assured that Justin's presence wouldn't cause any ruckus so dad hesitantly agreed to have Justin join us for the dinner. 

The past week was filled with Justin learning more manner's from Jennifer and her teaching him how to introduce himself to the people around him. Justin has started to slowly started to break down his walls, little by little. I still don't know what happened when he was in Isolation, but i'm still determined to find out. I didn't want to ask him just yet, when the time is right, I will ask.

Speaking of Justin, I haven't seen him all day. Jennifer took him out to get a suit for tonight. 

I'm really anxious to see him all dressed up again. Of course the first time he was dressed up for an event, it didn't end so well. But this time, I had a feeling everything would go by smoothly. I hope, anyway.

Plus, it was just a dinner party, nothing too extravagant. 

My phone rang and I answered right away. It was Jamie. "Hey, are you getting ready right now?" She asked as soon as I said a 'hello' into the phone.

"Yep."

"Great, so i'll see you later," She pauses for a second. "Will Justin be there with you guys?" 

I nod, but then realize that she couldn't see me. "He is," I confirm. "Mr Wallis assured us that Justin will be safe and unharmed tonight at the dinner." I tell her. I hear a sigh of relief escape from her lips and I smile. We chat for a little while longer before we say our goodbyes.

I end up curling the ends of my hair and styling it to the point that I'm satisfied with the way my hair looked until I started on my makeup. Nothing too extravagant, just the basics topped off with a bright red lipstick to match my red dress that I am going to be wearing tonight. 

Jennifer had kindly gone out and bought it for me when she went shopping for her own dress. She told me that as soon as she saw it, she thought of me.

I had to admit, that was very sweet of her. I think we're slowly starting to get along now, much better than before, and we actually planned to use the gift she got me for my birthday after christmas at the Spa place. 

After grabbing my purse and high heels, I start to make my way downstairs. Dad and Noah were already down there, both dressed with styled hair.

Noah was in front of the mirror, readjusting his tie and dad was on the phone, talking to someone. I join Noah in front of the mirror and put my heels on, standing up straight, pouting when I realize I'm not even close to his height. 

"That's so not fair!" Noah laughs at my exclamation and looks down at me in all his 6'4 glory. 

Both Jennifer and Noah's real father are tall. Jennifer being 5'8 and Noah's dad being 6 foot something himself. I've never met Noah's farther, but I did see pictures of him and Noah from when he was younger. Noah is a spitting image of his father as well. Tall, light brown hair and hazel eyes.

 Unfortunately, Noah's father passed away when Noah was seven years old, according to Jennifer. Even though Noah's lost one father figure in his life, he's found one in my dad. Before, I detested my dad's and Noah's relationship, but now I understand.

They both care about each other like father and son, even if they weren't related by blood. 

Dad brings me out from my thoughts as he announces to us that he was just talking to Jennifer. "She and Justin will meet us there. They're already dressed and ready to go so I think it's time we get going too." 

So with that, we all leave the house and get into the car, driving to Mr Wallis' home for the dinner party. I hope everything turns out okay tonight. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Really short chapter I'm so sorry!! 

Hopefully I'll update again soon. I apologize for the late update, i've been super busy since I've returned and I'm working on two new fanfics that I'm so excited to release so keep an eye out for any of those announcements ;) 

Hope you guys are doing well!

-Diana