Chapter 28: Love

IMPORTANT: I have a super long/important note at the end of this chapter, just to let you know about my updating 'schedule' for the rest of the year + NEW fanfics/stories. Please, please, please read it! Thanks in advance. :) 

PS

Thanks so much for 900 followers I love you all sooooooo much! Thanks for the endless amount of support! 

~

Bea Ashby: 

Mr Wallis' house was decorated accordingly to the occasion. There were lot's of lights inside and outside the house, the place decorated with lots of red and gold colours. A humungous christmas tree stood proudly in the centre of the room, decorated beautifully. There were waiters holding trays filled with what looked like champagne and other drinks and lots of guests, chatting and drinking.

"Is my mom here yet?" Noah asks my dad and he nods. "They are somewhere around here, oh! There they are." Dad smiles, walking over to meet Jennifer in the middle.

Turning to the direction he was walking in, my feel my breath hitch from the sight in front of me.

There Justin stood, in a beautiful black tux and tie with his eyes right on me. He looked so handsome, but I couldn't seem to comprehend the big and visible change that took place.

He cut his hair.

The brown shoulder length that I've adored so much over the past couple of months was all chopped off into some stylish hairstyles. I had to admit, it made him look 100 times more handsome if that was even possible. 

I instantly rushed over to him, ignoring whoever was watching us. "Your hair!" I exclaimed, reaching out to touch his, now, short hair. Justin chuckled, reaching over to grab my hand and place it on his check adoringly. 

I had to admit, I really liked this look on Justin. The way his hair was styled on the top of his head just suited him so much. 

"Avocado looks beautiful," Justin comments and I blush, not bothering to hide the smile that forms on my lips. 

"Thank you," I reply in a sweet tone. I bring my hand down from his cheek and slowly turn around to notice that some people were staring, including Jennifer. My dad hasn't noticed, but she seems to have caught on to what just happened.

Clearing my throat, I carefully back away from Justin and place a friendly distance between us. My dad and Jennifer can't suspect anything about what I feel to Justin. I just know they'll disapprove and I couldn't bear the thought of dad not letting me see Justin because of what I felt towards him. I don't want to risk it.

Justin's eyes lock on Jennifer and he looks between us until a waiter with a tray of drinks passes by us. He reaches over and grabs an expensive looking glass filled with some sort of drink, but I'm quick to grab it from him before he can take a sip from it. It's alcoholic and Justin is obviously on a no alcohol rule.

Dad notices and shakes his head at him, walking over to us. "You should't drink any of that, okay? You'll keep an eye on him after we return, right? I want to go find Mr Wallis." Dad says. 

"Sure," 

Soon dad and Justin are gone to find Mr Wallis and i'm with Jennifer, awkwardly sitting next to her after she's returned from talking with some friends.

"You and Justin seemed rather friendly tonight," She muses. "He looks incredibly dashing now, doesn't he? The new haircut suits him." A smile etches onto her face.

"It's nice," I simply reply, looking down at my lap. Does she suspect anything going on between us? I couldn't help but worry just a bit. 

Jennifer is about to speak up again, but Jamie and Hayden have already made their way over with big smiles. "Hey!" Jamie waves, strutting over in her beautiful emerald green dress.