Chapter 43: Something she should know

Sorry for taking forever to do an update, school had kept me busy with all my final assignments and exams, but they're done! I'm taking courses in the summer though, but hopefully my updates will be a little more regular. 

~

Bea Ashby:

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit." I'm freaking out. "Like holy shit." I'm trying to keep my cool, but it's not working.

A waiter passes by and I grab a glass off the tray and down it. "Woah, slow down there, tiger." Paul swoops in and grabs my glass. "You need to calm down before you faint."

"I think I might." I admit. It's killing me because Justin is at the wedding. He's actually here. And I can't even talk to him yet because my dad is taking all his sweet, precious time to introduce him to all our guests before I could even run into his arms.

I still have so many question. Like how he's even here, when did he get here, how long did my dad know about this, did Jennifer know about this? Did Noah? If so, how long? I had so many questions and no answers which was extremely aggravating.

They've moved us to inside the venue for the dinner and party. "I need to find him." I tell Paul and move out the way to search for the unexpected guest.

My hands were shaking and I felt nervous all over again.

I anxiously search the crowd in search for Justin, but I don't find him. I see my dad talking to a group of men, but Justin is no longer by his side.

As if on cue, I feel a pair of hands touch my shoulder and turn me around. When I turn, I find myself come face to face with the person I've been looking for.

"Hey, Bea." Justin's voice sounds as soft as silk to me when he whispers. His hands reach out to cup my cheeks as he tenderly feels my skin. I feel like my legs are going to give out any second now.

I then proceed to wrap my arms so tightly around him that I allow myself to let go. Justin holds onto me tightly, making sure I don't fall. My face is pressed into his chest and I feel him hold me tighter, if that was even possible.

"I've missed you so much." I tell him. 

Tears have welled up in my eyes. I start to sniffle and Justin pulls back to look at me. "Please don't cry, Bea." He's smiling and it makes me let out a laugh and a sob at the same time. I know, I'm pathetic. "I just can't believe you're here." 

A tear slides down my cheek and Justin is quick to wipe it away. I hug him again and he lets me. I don't let him to release his arms from around me and he doesn't look like he's going to do it anytime soon. 

For what seems like forever, Justin and I stand there in each other's arms without saying a word. I don't know what to say. There's just too much on my mind. These past few months have been so stressful and upsetting. I hated not knowing where he was. I hated knowing he was far from home and on his own. 

We eventually both let go. Justin sweeps a hand over my hair in a gentle motion. "Bea... there's something you should know." 

I look up at him and notice the serious look in his eyes. My heart instantly sinks to my stomach. "I can't say it all now, but you need to know." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I know this chapter is short but I'm going to make sure I update very soon!!!

-Diana