Chapter 1"Me."

Mute - adjective- refraining from speech or temporarily speechless.

First things first, I don't speak because there's no use in it. People just talk and talk, and that's all it will ever be- just talk. But actions is where true character shows.

I don't talk to people at school. They're loud and unconcerned. But there are so many things that can be observed without the useless distraction of speech.  You can see the fidgets of a liar. The glass look in the eyes of the so-called popular kids. If you're quiet enough the facade of humanity breaks down and everyone is left in their raw original state.
But let me clarify, words are important. Just not in the form of speech.

But I do talk, it's rare, and my voice is soft, so if you're too loud, you'll miss it.

 I talk to my best friend Westly, but never in public. In public, we communicate with our eyes in our own foreign language. Westly is outgoing and honest, the kindness of her character shines through her loud facade. That's why we go perfect together, she says all the feelings I have for me. 

I am determined to make it through high school with out uttering one word to those insufferable people.

Not. One. Word.

Author's Note.
It so short I know. I literally thought of this on the bus. So I wrote it down, loved it, posted it. Boom how stories are born.

Edited