Chapter 22"Mr. Martin Strikes Again."

"Why won't you update, woman!" West yells, shaking her phone. I roll over and hit her with a pillow.

"Shut up." I mumble. West was sleeping over and she had a habit of getting over excited about wattpad stories.

"Sorry! Its just, she left it on a clift hanger. WHY WON'T YOU UPDATE DAMMIT. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!!" She yells, shaking her phone. I sigh and pull the blanket over my head. Why do I have such a mental best friend.

She pulled at my blanket and gave me a big smile. "Nali..." She sings. I groan and roll away, whatever she wants won't be good. "Oh come on, I'm not that bad. Anyways I think its time for stage 3. Its going to get real interesting now." West gave an evil smirk, she was up to no good again.
-
"Today class, we will be doing a social experiment project." Mr Martin told us. The class let out a groan. Mr. Martin and his stupid experiments, he has too much fun seeing his students in pain. "We're gonna call this one the marriage experiment. Since we have an odd number of boys and girls, we'll have some same gender couples." He told us. "So you'll have a week, in that week you must make a budget, plan a child and a care plan for that child all the way to collage. It may seem daunting, because it is. At the end of the week you will present your experience and the plans you've made. Our couples will be chose at random."
He pulls out a hat, makes eye contact with me and comes directly towards me. "Ms. Lewis?" He says pushing the hat towards me. I frown but reach in the hat. I pull out a slip of paper. I read the name, then read it 2 more times to see if I read right. I let my head fall on my desk. West nudges me.

"Hey, hey who did you get? I got Mark." West asked. I had her the paper and she begins to laugh. "I think this class just hates you." She gigles. Then she gets up and goes to sit with Mark. I sit up and look at his empty desk, how are we supposed to get any work done when he barely shows up for class.
How the hell did I get paired with Blake again! Its like this class truly does hate me.
I pull out a piece of paper and plan anyways.

-
'Blake, we got paired for a project. I'm coming over so we can get it done.' I texted after school.

'Ooh so demanding MG, wouldn't your boyfriend be mad at you demanding to come to my house.' He replied. I rolled my eyes

'Its for school, I'll be there at 3:30. Be prepared to work, NOT slack off.'

'Anything for you MG' He quickly replies. I roll my eyes at his texts, still the same Blake after all.

Author's Note
I gave you longer chapter.
You're Welcome ^.^
So Blake's back, what do you think will happen next chapter??