Chapter 15"After that."

"Okay before you pop a blood vessel, I made you some tea." West said, handing me her peace offering.
"I don't want- wait what kind." The tea had such a sweet aroma I couldn't resist-she won this round.
"So how's your date?" West says sweetly, hoping I forgot about that part where she interrupted.

"Westly I am so mad at you. Let me decide who I want. Don't do this again."

"If it wasn't for Blake, I wouldn't have even got caught."

"Thanks for reminding me about Blake. What the hell where you thinking?!"

"I just needed confirmation about what he was saying. And since Blake does know him, I thought- I thought-"

"You thought wrong. I don't like him Blake. Even if we're your stupid otp, it won't happen."

"I agree with Blake though, Luke is no good for you." West says with a sigh.

"I don't want to hear it! I'm just gonna take a nice long bath now." I huff, turning away.

"But you didn't drink your tea!"

"I'll drink it in there!"
-
At school, Blake is smart enough to make himself scarce. If he ever tries that crap again, West won't even be able to stop me from knocking his jaw to China.
"You're scaring the freshmen, stop glaring." West says to me, sipping her latest flavor of ice coffee. "Right you don't care never mind."
Luke came, wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. "Come on Ali, don't be mad, Blake made a mistake. Forgive the poor boy." Luke urged. I frowned. Shouldn't he be telling me to forget about him, not to forgive him.
West laughs. "Oh boy, you did not tell her the right thing." Luke gives a confuse look, while looking between West and I.
"What am I supposed to say then?"Luke asked. I smiled and shook my head.
"Nothing, never mind. Ooh I'm late. See you later Nali." West says before running off. I raise an eyebrow. I wonder what she's up to.

-
At the end of the day when I opened my locker to put away my text books a envelope floats out of it. I scrunch, my eyebrows together and look for some type of name. When I opened it, it seemed like a love letter. I scoff and throw it in my bag. What kind of joke is this.

Author's Note
Oh don't mind me, behind this wall is my thinking space. I hope no one stopped reading cause I didn't create they're otp. You guys love me still right? Heh probably not, whateves.

Until the next chapter,
Xoxo
drMischievous