Chapter 42"Come on, skip with me."

I wonder what he's gonna do for tonight, I haven't seen him all day and neither has West.

"Hey focus on the lesson and not your boyfriend." West whispered to me.

I send her a glare and saw the big smile on her face. "Glares don't work on me ice princess." She replied with a smirk

I rolled my eyes and turned to the board. I hate how easily she can read me.

"You'll live." West says with a smirk.
I roll my eyes, know it all.

-
"Binali, could you come outside?" Blake asked. I glanced around the hallway.

"I still have some classes left. I can't." I replied.

"Come on, skip. Just this once, pleasee."

"Blake n-" West snatched my phone out of my hand cutting me off.

"She'll be out in a second, don't get her in too much trouble." She said before hanging up. I smacked her arm.

"Why did you do that?! I have class!"

"You're a senior, they don't care. Now go on your date." She said pushing me towards the door. I give her one more frown before stepping out.

Blake was leaning against his car, he stood up and met me halfway. "Heyy wifey, I see you decided to take a ride on the wild side."

I roll my eyes, "this better be good. I expect to be feed and entertained."

Blake laughs and puts an arm around me, "I could do something to entertain you." He says with a wink.

"As if. You know what I meant." I scoff. He laughs.

"Yeah I know, but my form of entertainment would be much more fun for the both of us." He suggested. I pushed at his side.

"Don't be a perv."

"Only cause you asked so nicely." He said with a smile. He opened the door for me then went to the drivers side. "Today my dear Binali is a day of fun. To start of the day we will watch a movie marathon."

I laughed, "okay sounds like fun."

"It will be." He said.

"Is that a guarantee?"

"Yup, the Blake guarantee." He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and turned on the radio.
He slipped his hand into mine and rested our hands on my leg.
I glanced at our hands then at him, he glanced at me. "You mind?"

"U-uh n-no I don't." I stuttered and blushed. Dammit
Binali: 1
Feelings: over 9000

He gave a small chuckle and glanced at me again. I'm just gonna wear a paper bag over my head so he won't see me blush.
That's a good plan.

He squeezed my hand, "hello earth to Binali. We're here."

"Uh right." I mumble, blushing again.

We walked inside and he put on the first movie and went to get snacks while the trailers were going.
He sat down to next to me and handed me the popcorn.

"I'm holding you up to your guarantee. These better be good movies."

"If you don't like it we can change it."

"Going back on your guarantee, are we?"I asked with a smirk.

"I guaranteed a fun time." He said with a smirk.

"Ookay, whatever you say." I say with a roll of my eyes.

He put an arm around me. "Yup. Now shhh its starting."

"Blake is that you?" A voice came from upstairs. I gave Blake a 'who the hell is that?' look. He sighs.

"Sorry she's supposed to be out with my mom." He mumbled.

Whinny little fish came running down the stairs in mock surprise."Oh I didn't know you were here. I thought you left." She completely ignored me and walked straight to Blake. I tried not to let that get to me but I know there was not a pleased look on my face.

"Yeah I did leave but I came back. I thought you were going out with my mom."

"Yeah I was, but I didn't feel good." She said. HA THATS A LIE. YOU CAN FIGHT ME RIGHT NOW.
Okay I seriously need to chill, this can't be healthy.

"Oh well okay I see you feel better. This is my girlfriend, Binali. Binali this is Stella, my mom's friend's daughter. She's staying with us for a little."

Did
He
Just
Call
Me
His
Girlfriend?!

I WIN! TAKE THAT YA WHINY FISH! GO BACK TO THE OCEAN!
Everyone please turn your attention to the scoreboard:
Binali: 500
Whiny little fish: -1000

Don't question the point system its completely accurate. Trust me.
I gave a confident smile, "nice to meet you Stacy." I said, purposefully messing up her name.

"It's Stella, but that's okay everyone makes mistakes. It was nice meeting you too." She replied with a smile.
Girls are such strange creatures.

Here we are both smiling each other but telling each other of our hate for one another with our eyes.
No wonder guys think we're complicated. Oh well.

"Riiight. Anyways Stella we'll let you rest. Binali and I will go get some lunch. You're hungry right?" Blake said getting up.

"Starving." I replied getting up also.

"I'll come with you guys. It will be fun!" She said.

"I wouldn't want you to get more sick from being out all day. You should stay here and get some rest Stella. Don't worry about Blake. He'll be back late." I said with a smile, it probably looked extremely condescending. I pulled Blake out of the house before her fish brain could try to contradict me.

"Blake tread lightly I could either kill you or kiss you-no in between." I warned, taking a seat in the car.

"I can explain!"