Chapter 36"Fun at the Park."

Luckily we weren't going back on the bike. We were going to the park across the street. We were sitting on the swings and enjoying the ice cream we got.

"So what's this so called adventure." I ask.

"The best part of an adventure is the mystery." He says. Meaning he has no idea what he's actually doing-as usual.

"Hey do you wanna try something my mom made?" He asked. I shrug and nod. "Okay cool cause it's me." He smirked. I almost choked on my ice cream.

"Blake!" I yelled while smacking him. He was laughing so hard he nearly fell off the swing which made me laugh.

"Come on wifey. Admit it. That was a good pick up line." He said. I roll my eyes at him.
He's so lame sometimes.

"You know what I don't get?" He said after awhile. I raise an eyebrow at him, if this is another pick up line I'm gone.
"I don't get why you're a mute. You are literally the most interesting sarcastic person I've met. But you don't say a word to anyone. What could have got to you so much to stop you like that?" He asks.
I was pretty shocked, I didn't even realize Blake had a thoughtful bone in his body. I didn't even realize he thought about me like that.
I look down at my feet, this thoughtful idiot is actually making me consider saying something.

"But then again, the world's greatest mysteries, are mystery's after all." He said. I looked up at him and he was smiling. Have I actually seen him smile in all the time I've known him...

"Oh look who's blushing now." He smirks. I put my hands on my cheeks. They were pretty warm, I didn't realize I was blushing.

"I'm not blushing, I'm cold." I mumble.

"You're cold? Maybe I should come over there and warm you up." He replies. Well if I wasn't blushing then, I sure as hell was blushing now. Damn you Blake. 
"I don't know why I haven't pulled out some pick up lines on you before. Your blush is pretty cute." He commented. Don't react he's just trying to get you to blush again. He laughs at me. "Relax I'm just messing with you. Anyways lets go onto the next place. I'm gonna take you to the arcade. A bit old school, but its still fun. " He said while getting off the swing. I really don't wanna go back on the bike.
"Binali, relax. The bike isn't that scary when you relax." He says. I roll my eyes. How can I relax when I'm scared.  "Come on I'm gonna show you something." He said, holding out his hand for me to grab.  I sigh and put my hand in his. Him and his stupid plans.

He lead us back to his bike and indicated to it. "Sit." I frowned at him and sat towards the back. "No. Sit at the front." I scoot towards the front. What the hell is he getting at.
He sits behind me. "Binali this bike is an extension of me, if you trust me then don't be scared of the bike. " Then he reached around me to turn on the bike making it roar to life. He put my hands on top of the handles. "The only way to get over your fear is to face it. You're gonna drive my bike." He told me. Honestly if he didn't have a straight face on, I would have thought this was another pick up line. I pulled my hands away.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I say with a shake of my head.

"I'm not gonna let you drive on the streets just around the parking lot. Come on. Here's the brakes and here's the gas." He said moving my hands back onto the handles. I pull away again and shake my head.

"Binali yes you can. I'm right here nothing is gonna happen." He says puting my hands on the gas. "Just go." I sigh and slowly turn the gas and the bike starts to move and I try not to freak out. "They you go Binali, you're driving the bike!" Blake said after  I made a circle around that parking lot.

"No way really?!" I exclam. That's it? That's all to it?

"Yes it was all you wifey. Not so scary after all." He says with a smile. I jump on him and give him a hug.

"Your stupid teaching actually worked!" I said. He laughed.

"Thanks. Okay now get out my spot. Today isn't over yet." He said and we switched spots. I leaned my head on his shoulder. I really hope he didn't notice how close I was to kissing him right then. Binali please get your act together.

Author's Note
Um excuse me what did you just say Binali?
Anywayss how was this chapter?
Blake and Binali tho lol
That was random anywayyss

Until next chapter

Xoxo
drMischievious