Chapter 14 "Date night fight."

I look at my reflection and spin from side to side. "Yes you look good." West mutters. I turn to look at her. She was sitting on my bed reading a magazine, looking like she wanted to be any where but here.

"Are you okay?" I question going to sit next to her.

"Well since you asked. No."

"What?" I asked with a confused look.

She slams down her magazine and looks at me, "Okay. You are killing my otp. Luke is hot. But he's not for you."

"But the one who hangs out in detention. And is on a first name bases with the principal is the one should be with?"

"YES!" She says grabbing me. " Something is finally getting though the thick skull of yours. Also Blake and I have been talking, we both agreed that Luke is probably using you against Blake."

"What?!" I exclaimed making my voice crack.

"Yes it totally makes sense. After Blake started to hang out with you Luke just came and floated along. Coincidence? I think not. I think you should cancel this date and make a new one with Blake."

"You're serious?" I say after a long pause.

"Completely. I am getting hardcore bad idea vibes."

"West-" the doorbell goes off. "You are insane. I love you but you're crazy. No more talking to Blake he's put ideas in your head for his own petty reasons." I say grabbing my stuff.

"I'm telling you. But fine don't listen to me. I will be waiting with an 'I told you so.'" She pouted following me out my room.

I opened the door and smiled at him. "Hi beautiful. Ready to go?" I nod my head and follow him out the door. Turning for a second to see West with a deep frown on.

"I planned for a movie and a dinner. Sounds alright?" He asked when we sat in the car. A little bit mundane but okay. I thought as I nodded my head.
He let me play with the radio dial, once a found a station I liked I sat back in my seat.

"Indie huh? I kind of like this." He commented. Bobbing his head to the music.

We got to the theater and decided on a thriller. I wasn't one of those sappy chick flicks kind of girl.  The movie wasn't even that scary, but I think he was expecting me to freak out more like I heard other girls do. I have to admit I laughed a couple times at the movie before covering it with a cough. I hoped he didn't notice, I didn't feel like being pined as a sociopath.
When we were walking out of the movie theater he put his arm around my shoulders and smiled at me with a shake of his head. "You really are something. You know that? Have you seen that movie before?" I shook my head. "Wow. You barely even flinched in there." He said, sounding impressed. I give a small smile. "Do you wanna get a bite to eat now?" He asked opening the door. I nod my head and he starts the car.

"There's this little diner that I love. The food is great there." He comments.

Once we got to the diner it was obvious that he came here a lot and the staff loves him.  "Luke!" They all cheered when he opened the door.

"I'll be with you in a minute hun. Just go take a seat at your table." A lady calls before returning her attention on her customer.

"I thought going on a date with someone that didn't talk would be awkward, but you somehow still communicate with me in a normal kind of manner. Also the silences are never awkward around you. Weird right?!" Luke laughs. I give a smile.

"Wait!" I hear someone hiss. All of a sudden I was grabbed and pulled towards the back of the diner.  Blake stands in front of me with his hand still on my wrist, West comes up behind him and smacks him.
"What the hell was that, I knew I should have left you." West said, giving him another smack. I gave a fierce glare, they were following me??  West noticed my glare and smiled at me. "Did I tell you how beautiful you are." West said with a sweet smile.

"I'm not gonna apologize. I'm telling you, he's no good for you!" Blake says extremely irritated. I pull my wrist out of his grip.  Then narrow my eyes at him before going to walk around him. He stopped me again

"Blake, you're just making her angrier. Just let go. You're not the one who's gonna get chewed out after tonight. Let's just go. Sorry for interrupting your date. I'll explain to Luke." West said apologetically.

"Yes Blake. I would suggest removing your hand from Binali. I think we would like to get back to our date." Luke said coming to grasp my hand. Luke and Blake had a glare match before Blake let go

"Only because I don't want Binali to hate me forever."Blake mutters before storming out.

"Sorry about that Luke. I was just making sure Binali was okay, haha girl code ya know. Okay I'll just be going now. See you later nali." West says before running after Blake. I shake my head, leave it to her to make a mission out of a date.

Once we sit down again, I give an apologetic smile. I am totally gonna kill my best friend and her little henchman. 

Once he drove me home, he put his hand on mine, making me pause. "Look I-I already know Blake has probably said some stuff about me...but I want you to know it's not true. I like you for you. Not because of some stupid rivalry with that bullhead.   I want to get to know you better, so I hope I get a chance at a second date." Luke says with hope twinkling in his eyes. I give a small smile and I kiss his cheek.

I got inside, leaned against the door and let out a big sigh. Other than a few bumps, tonight was perfect for me. I slowly make my way to my room, hoping West was sleeping.

She wasn't, she sat there patiently waiting for my reaction. "Just what the hell do you think you were doing tonight?!" I demanded, with my hands on my hips.

Author's Note
Ello loves, miss me?
Writers block is a cruel and mysterious mistress. Sorry if it's junk. I'll get better promise. Hopefully the next chapter won't take a month, like this one.

Xoxoxoxo
(Just a lil extra since I wasn't here so long)
drMischievous