Chapter 24"Rivalry rekindled."

"Hello wifey." Blake said coming up to me. His smirk got wider at Luke's frown.

"He's your partner for the project?!" Luke asked. I sigh and nod my head.

"That's right. I'm her husband." Blake said with a evil glint in his eyes. Luke glares at him.

"Don't push it Blake. She's my girl." Luke tells him.

"Well she's my wife. Already got her a ring. He pulls a ring pop out and throws it at me. I catch it and look at the wrapper. Ooh blue raspberry. "Show it off to all your friends, doll face." Blake says then he winks and clicks his tongue then leaves. I start to open it.
"You're really gonna eat it?" Luke asked. I nod my head and show him its blue raspberry. Who can resist blue raspberry?
-
"Oh Mr. Howards, you've decided to join us. How lovely." Mr. Martin said to Blake.

"Of course I came. I have to support my wife." He smirks. The class started whispering to each other and looking at me. I guess they figured out who his partner is.

"That's very admirable of you, now sit down already." Mr. Martin told him. "Settle down class." He said before starting his lesson. "Okay class by now you're at the child raising stage. You will have to have enough funds for your child and your selves. Don't forget the collage fund either or the morgage." He told us. The class let out another groan. All this stupid budgeting and planning is killing me, since Blake does nothing but complain about the prices of everything.
-

"Hey nali wanna hang out?"
"Hey wifey wanna hang out?" Luke and Blake said coming up to me at the same time.

"What are you asking her for?" They ask each other. "Stop saying my words as the same time as me!" They yell at eachother. It was getting kinda creepy how they were doing that. "Okay one at a time. Ughh, okay me first. Ugh, okay then you. Stop!" They yell. I laugh a little. Their struggle is amusing. I kick Blake's leg a little making his words stumble. He give me a betrayed look.
"You're abusing me? Even after I gave you the ring pop? Wow okay Delilah." He frowns. I smirk and shake my head. What a drama queen.

"Anyways who are you gonna hang out with?" Luke asked. I grab his hand and smile at him. I'll let the little drama queen wallow in his betrayal.

"Damn wifey, that's ice cold." Blake said, shaking his head.

Author's Note
Hello humans, we're back at it again with the fighting.(I'm gonna look back at this and cringe)
Anyyyywayyysss how about Blake's new nickname for Binali 😉😉 You like? I know Luke doesn't 😈😈😈

Thanks for reading and make sure to vote!
Xoxoxo
drMischievious