Chapter 38 "Audition time."

I've never been this nervous before. My knee is bouncing, my body is shaking my palms are sweaty. Maybe this was a mistake. Maybe I wasn't ready for this. Juliard isn't for me. I'll just go home.

"Nali sit down. I know you're nervous but you've got this." West said pulling me back down.

"This terrifying. Why did I let myself be talked into this?'

"Shush. You're over thinking it. I can't think of anyone better to be here. Just take a deep breath and think of the food that's gonna come after it."

"West."

"Okay well I'm hungry. We've been here for hours."

"Oh my gosh we have been here hours! What if they don't want me and just want me to leave.  I have to go."  I said standing back up. She pulled me down again.

"Sit down. You are probably one of the greatest piantist. Now shut up sit down and wait your turn."

"We're back with snacks. What letter are they at?" My mom said as she sat back down.

"They're at 'E'. Long way to go." West says. I sigh, this is way too much stress.

-
"Binali Lewis." They called. I get up and wipe my sweaty palms on my dress. Its my time now.

Three judges sat behind a table watching my every move until I went to sit at the piano.

"Ms. Lewis, start whenever you're ready. If you mess up, you have only once chance to restart without consequences after that you will be deducted in points and sent off the stage." The lady in the middle said. I took in a deep breath. This is what you've been practicing for Binali. You can do this. I let out a breath and stretch my fingers over the keys and begin to play. 

I finished and sat back then let out a small such of relief. The judges talked for a bit then beckoned me over.

"That was very meticulous playing. We would love to thank you for your admission to Juliard. And will look forward to seeing more of your playing.

I gave them a smile, "thank you for having me." I said before calmly walking out. Once I was out of their eyesight I bolted to my West and had a big smile on my face.

"I did it! I'm going to Juliard." I say. They put me in the middle of a group hug and dance around.

"This calls for a celebration." My dad said.

"Yes tomorrow we should have a dinner. You can invite your little boyfriend." My mom said. I gave her a confused look. "What's his name? Um Jake?"

West and I shared a look. "Oh you mean Blake?" West said.

"Yes that's his name!" My mom said. West burst out laughing.

"Yeah Nali invite your little boyfriend." She laughed. I frowned at her and elbowed her in the side, but she continued to laugh.

*
We got home after dropping West off at her own house and I immediately disappear into my room.
I jump on my bed and text Blake.

Hey wanna come over my house for a dinner party tomorrow?

I put my phone down went to change. Then it started going off. I picked up the phone.

Before I can even say anything a girl's voice came on.

"Listen you little slut don't be asking my boyfriend to dinner. In fact don't talk to him." She said. I was stunned.

"Have you seen my phone?" I heard Blake yell in the background.

"No I haven't!" She answered. "Talk to him again and I will mess you up." She said to me before hanging up.
I stared at the phone.
Who the hell is she?!

Author's Note

Haiii. Sorry for the long wait, I got a little stuck in the chapter ad I'll try not to let it happen again.

Xoxoxo(a little extra love cause I haven't updated)
drMischievious