Chapter 6 "Detention?"

Irritable- adjective- having or showing a tendency to be easily annoyed or made angry; aka Binali

"Wait? Where are you guys going?" West asked. "Our cars are this way."

"Yeah. But we have detention to serve." Blake said with a wink.

"Wait we? What do you mean we? What have you done with my best friend?"

"Made her bad." He said proudly. To see West reaction I resisted the urge to slap Blake.

"She was already bad. How did you make her show it?" I narrow my eyes at her. Did she really just say I was already bad.

"My lips are sealed. And so are hers." He said pulling me away. I wave at West.

"Oh, I am so gonna get you. And your information too!" She yelled.

"Good luck!" Blake called with another wink at her. "You ready to come to my second home," Blake said putting his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged it off.

"Blake!" Some people in the corner said.

"Wassup guys."

"Who's the brunette?" A guy asked.

"This is MG. MG, that's Bruce, Mike, and Kym. With a y as she always says." Blake introduces. I give a small wave before sitting down.

"Not that talkative is she?" Bruce asked. Blake looked at me and smirked.

"No, she isn't." I roll my eyes at him. I glanced at Kym, who glared and looked away.

"So how about after this you ditch Blake and come get some dinner with me," Mike asked. I narrowed my eyes at him until he got uncomfortable. "I'll take that as a no, ice queen." He sheepishly admits as he leans back in his chair, That made the boys roar with laughter.

"You have to be tougher than that Mike." Bruce said smacking Mike on the back.

"Yeah, hardy har har. If you would have seen the glare, you would have gotten the message too." Mike mumbled. I rolled my eyes and put in my headphones, and pulled out a book.

Blake pulled out one of my earbuds. Without looking at him I pulled it back and placed it in my ear.
Then he pulled at my book, which got him a deadly glare. He put his hands up in defeat and swiveled away. Then Mike pulled at my hair, which I ignored, then he yanked at it. I drop my book and turn around. I narrow my eyes on him until he backs down. I look at the other two daring them to try something.

"Damn MG why so cold?" Mike asked.

"Cause she won't let me warm her up," Blake said wiggling his eyebrows. I glare at him fiercely and put a hand on my book. "Woah okay that was a joke."
"Dude. She's scarier than you." Mike laughed. "MG, you're alright. You can come hang any time.

*
"You know you should come to a party sometime," Blake said throwing his arm around me.

"We don't do parties, stupid," West said taking Blake's arm off me.

"That's why I didn't invite you. I invited MG." Blake said putting his arm around my shoulder again.

"You do realize that the project has been over for weeks. You can go away now." West said pointedly.

"But I find MG interesting so I think I'm gonna stick around."

"I would find my foot up your ass interesting," West said with a snort. I cracked a smile, these two are really something.

Author's Note.
Hmmmm shall I spice things up a little?
I think I shall. Prepare for a ride ;)

Edited