Chapter 27 "At school."

"You!" West yelled out. She pointed at someone, but I couldn't see who. I tried moving around to see, but everyone was in my way. "Move idiots!" West yelled. Everyone glanced at her then slowly started moving out of her way. She pushed into the crowd until she stood in front of Luke. I smacked her arm. What the hell does she think she's doing?!
"Nali, shh. I know what I'm doing. Relax."
Oh no, this wasn't gonna end well. Whenever she says that it doesn't end well.
"Attention fellow classmates and ugh freshmen, Luke Farringway is a cheating skank and wears care bear boxes and has a small-" I put my hand on West's mouth.
"Too much?" She asked, still muffled by my hand. I nod my head.
Luke was red with embarrassment. He didn't even try to hit West with a comeback, he just quickly moved away. West quickly turned her head to yell at Luke. "Oh come on! No comeback!?" She yelled. "Where's Blake when you need him." She mutters. I smile at her and shake my head.
When we get back to my locker, Blake is there bent over with laughter. "West, please take offense to this, but you are the funniest crazy person I've ever met." He laughed. West shruges.

"He deserved it. Nali stopped me before the best part." She said with a laugh. I shake my head. She takes things too far sometimes.

"Come on wifey. You know he deserved it." Blake said nudging me. I nod my head. Yeah he did.

"So I'm guessing this means we deserve a victory night. I suggest we go to the amusment park." West said. I nod my head in agreement.

"I guess we can go." Blake agreed.

"Uh, I don't remember inviting you." West told him.

"You said we, but didn't specify. So now I'm coming and there's nothing you can do about it."

"Well the world doesn't revolve around you. Who even are you? Bye! my mom told me not to talk to strangers." West said, grabbing me and pulling me along with her.

Author's Note
Heyyy frands. Enjoying?
Yes?
No?
Please give us what we want?
¿Qué día es hoy?
Ok done messing with you guys...maybe.

Xoxo
Steve
Jk
drMischievious