Chapter 45 "Glad that Elephant is Gone."

(A/N First of all, before you guys get into the chapter I would just like to thank all of you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. Your support is what keeps me writing. I hope that you guys love reading this story as much as I love writing it.)

So far I've gotten:
3 stuffed animals (a giant panda, unicorn and giraffe)
4 boxes of chocolate (various flavors)
2 of my favorite desserts (ice cream and cookies)
5 Starbucks drinks(2 iced chai tea latte and 3 strawberry lemonade tea)
All from Blake...yeah, excessive I know.

I keep telling Blake that he doesn't need to keep bringing me stuff that, I'm fine. If he keeps up with this on gonna be obese by graduation.

I hear a knock at the door, speak of the devil.

"Hey Blake. What's got you so excited? "
He handed me my drink and stepped inside.

"Two words. Graduation carnival." He said with a big smile.  I shake my head at him.

"You really want to go to that? It doesn't seem like your scene."

"What can I say, I love carnivals."

"Well if you really want to go we can." I say with a small smile, sometimes he can act like a little kid when he's excited.

It had been 2 weeks since we visited my sister, I haven't explained anything to him but he seemed to understand what the source of my lack of conversationwas.

We're both guilty of ignoring the elephants in the room; yes elephants, plural. The two biggest issues being graduation and what happened to my sister. 

Well here's whats up with graduation it's 3 weeks away, obviously we're not going to the same college and I don't know if we are gonna break up or what. This whole month has been nothing but stressful.

"Binali you have that look again, what's bothering you?"

 I shake my head, "Its nothing. just some passing thoughts."

"Maybe you would feel better if you passed your thoughts to your boyfriend aka me." I roll my eyes at Blake.

"Only cause you asked so nicely." I sighed and went to go sit on the couch. "Blake, what are we gonna do after graduation? And don't say college." 

He sat next to me and stared at the coffee table, looking like he was deep in thought. "I have no idea. I want to stay together though, do you?"

"I do but how would it work? We would be hours away from each other. Plus I want to stay in New York after I'm done."

He smiled at me, the kind of 'I know something you don't know' smile. I narrowed my eyes on him, "what?" he shook his head and continued to smile, "Blake tell me. its not nice to keep information from your girlfriend."

"There's a price for my info." He said, his smiled curling into a smirk. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Don't start that nonsense again."

"Well I guess you don't want to know then." He grabbed the remote then leaned back into the couch. 

I frown at him, "Blaaake tell me." I whined.

"Oooh The Flash reruns." he ignored. I sigh and lean over and plant a kiss on his cheek. "If that kiss was currency it would be a dollar, I need the real money here." He comments. I debate how much I wanted to know. I really wanna know. 

"Well turn towards me, I know I wear the pants but you can't make me do all the work." I say with a smirk. 

He rolls his eyes, "the price has just been raised and I do wear the pants."

I let out a small laugh, "whatever makes you feel better." I lean in to kiss him when he grabs my sides and begins to tickle me. "Blake you traitor!" I manage to get out. He laughed and planted the kiss on me.

"I was gonna surprise you later but guess who was accepted to NYU."

"No way! You didn't tell me you applied?!"

"I didn't tell anyone except my guidance counselor. I actually probably applied to almost every college on the east coast. "

"Oh, it felt much more sweeter when I thought you applied to be closer to me." I said with a pout. He gives me another kiss.

"Then it was just for you wifey."

"That's what I thought." I leaned in like I was going to kiss him but grabbed the remote instead. I changed the channel and patted his leg, "better luck next time."

Author's Note

Okay you guys, this story will be ending soon and will not spill over into her college life BUT, I would be willing  to do a short story about it if you guys would like that. It would just be a little add on to satisfy the soul.

Comment here if you're up for that.

Anyways I just wanted to repeat what I said earlier, you guys are awesome and I couldn't ask for better readers

xoxoxo

drMischievous