Chapter 12 "Just a Little Meeting"

Therapy- noun- Treatment intended to cure or alleviate an illness or injury, whether physical or mental.

*
"Binali you've bought West along?" Lisa asked.

"Yup I wanted to see how this therapy thing works." West says plopping down in the couch.

"And you're okay with West in our private therapy?" Lisa question. I nod my head.

"Don't worry Doc you won't even notice I'm here." West says with some smile.

"Alright then. I'm only allowing this because I know West makes you more social." Lisa says with a sigh. "How are you Binali?"

'Good. That teacher is being less difficult towards me.' I write.

"Now why do you think that?"

'He stopped bother me. Now he just leaves me alone.'

"Well isn't that interesting." She murmurs while scribbling on her paper. "Any new relationships? Friendships? Rivalries?"

I shake my head but West nudges me. I glare at her. She better keep her big mouth shut.

"What was that Westly?" Lisa asked.

"Oh nothing I was just scratching my arm. Sorry about that Nali."

"No. That was a signal. Something is new. Binali I'm sure West will tell me if I ask." I sigh and rolled my eyes.

I scribbled on the board. 'I have a kinda boyfriend.'

"Kinda?"

"Ya it's super complicated." West adds on.

"With that Blake boy?"

'No! It's a different one, Luke.'

"Now how do you feel about this sudden oncoming of attention?" She asks.

'Sooo confused. What am I gonna do with a boyfriend.'

"Maybe this will bring you to start speaking again."

'No. It's just a still crush. It will go away.'

"Binali at some point. You're gonna have to speak to someone."

'I have West.'

"West will get her own life soon enough." She sighs.

"I hate to say it Nali. But she's right." West whispers. I pout at her and look at my whiteboard.

'then I don't know what I should do.'

"Binali, we both know you're afraid of getting hurt. But it's okay if you end up breaking up with Luke. You will eventually get over it and move on with more experience. So don't be afraid, be fearless. Make good choices, don't go too far." Lisa adds on quickly before the clock goes off. "See you at our next session. West, lovely to see you." She says as she reviews her notes.

Author's Note

Hello. It's me- ON MY NEW COMPUTER. So this is my first post in awhile. Also my first post from my computer. I hope you guys had a lovely holiday, and in the spirit of New years I have also created a new cover. YAY or nay? I've missed you guys btw. Thanks for still reading, even after my verrrrry long break.

xoxoxo(a lil extra for ya)

drMischievous

Edited