Chapter 31

(A/N You guys are just so amazing. Love you guys, thanks for reading and voting. Just know that I'm always happy to see your comments. Thanks for voting!
Xoxoxo
drMischievious)

West collapsed on my bed. "I ran away from home." she said.I roll my eyes.

"What did you get yelled at for?"

"My idiot little brother didn't clean up the kitchen after using it. Then when my mom asked him about it the little booger blamed it on me! So my mom called me and yelled at me to come home right now. But when I actually got home we got in a fight about it. I told her it wasn't me and that he was lying. Just ugh, I knew I should have took him back to the hospital!" She let out a scream of frustration.

"Riiight so you're sleeping over?"I asked.

"Nope I'm living here. I told you, I ran away."

"I'll text your mom."

"Don't bother she already knows I'm here. I'm gonna take a nap. Wait! What did you and Blake do after I left." West asked suddenly.
Dammit I hoped she wasn't gonna ask. What do I say. Say something quick or she'll get suspicious.

"Uh we just went on some rides and had snacks." I said with a shrug. Nice save Nali! We'll treat ourself to a cookie later.

"Oh so you didn't get stuck on a feris wheel or anything?"
Dammit how did she know this.

"Yeah, we did. Only for a little bit. We weren't up there long.".

"Binali, the ride was stuck for three hours." West said a little bit shocked by nonchalant attitude.

"It was?!" No it could be. It didn't even feel that long. It went by quickly.

"I guess you must have been really interested in whatever you were doing on your phone."

"Yeah must have been." I mutter. Get your act together Binali.

"So now that you and Luke are over. Can you just finally date Blake. We've been waiting for this for awhile." West said. I raise my eyebrow at her.

"We?"

"Yeah like we as in the readers. Its been a long time coming. Can you just make it happen!" West demanded.

"Uh readers? Are you making a blog about me or something."

"...no."

"Riiiiight. I'm just gonna ignore that bit then. Why do you want Blake and I to be together? I thought you liked him."

"Binali are you dense?! I don't like Blake! Honestly if I dated him I would probably choke him at least once a week. He really irritates me. Anyways, but he's good for you!" West explained.

I laughed. "West, I love you. But you are absolutely crazy."

"I know. But that makes sense!"

"Maybe to you, but the rest of humankind is extremely confused." I say with a laugh. She shrugs.
"Sucks for them. My thoughts are pure genius." West says with a smile.

Author's Note
A bit of a filler. I just wanted to get something out. Action will happen next chapter though.

Xoxo
drMischievious