Chapter 5 "When West's away Binali can't play."

Blake- noun- an irritating presence to Binali

"Hey MG." I immediately scowled when I saw Blake standing at my locker. West poked my side and whispered, "oooh someone's got an admirer." I slapped her. He gave me a smirk, "Such a warm greeting." I open my locker blocking his face from view.

"What are you doing here anyway?" West asked. He pushed the locker door all the way so his face was back.

"I'm hanging out with MG."

"Ha. More like annoying." West scoffed.

"Eh two-may-to, to-ma-toe." He said with a shrug.

"So what happened last night?" West question. I sent her a quick glare.

"Last night? Me and MG hung out."

"Just hung out? Okay." She said trying to suppress a laugh.

"Yeah well she did flirt with me a little. But I told her we're here to work not play." Blake said with a smirk. West burst out laughing. I slapped both of them before walking away. I heard my locker slam and saw West next to me.

"No need to be so violent. It's okay to have a little crush" Blake said coming up next to me, placing his arm around my shoulder. I elbowed him in the side, and once again smacked the laughing West. Them together is just pure torture for me.

*
"Where's your interpreter?" Blake asked. I pulled out my phone and tapped at the screen. "Oh she's sick? Damn, now who can I team up with."

'oh you poor soul.' I write.

"So when are we gonna hang out again?" Blake ask with a smirk.

'Why are you so interested in me?'

"Because you're not interested in me. Even after you saw my abs, which usually is a closing point." My jaw dropped.

'That was a tactic to get with me?'

"No just to see if you were serious about working together. Did you get taller?" I indicate to my heeled boots. "Oh now your not a midget anymore, damn making fun of your height is on my list of things to do today. " I roll my eyes.
-
"There's my bright ray of silence," Blake says when he finds me at lunch. I look at him and shake my head.

Before I can grab my favorite fruit someone behind me takes it. I resist the urge to stab my spoon into his leg.

"Woah, were you going for that?" Blake asked. I nod my head. "And that guy basically grabbed it from your hand and cut you?!" I saw where Blake was going with this. I quickly text Blake.

'It's okay. I can live without eating the fruit.'

"It's not okay. He can't just walk over you because you won't talk." He said before going up to the kid, I tried grabbing him but he shrugged off my arm. I followed after them.

"Dude did you not see her in front of you," Blake asked stopping him.

"Well yeah, but it's whatever. It's not like she's gonna say anything about it." The guy laughed.

"Well she won't but I will."

"Dude chill. Don't get your panties in a twist, it's just the mute girl."

"She's still a person. You should apologize to her for being so insensitive." Blake says stepping closer. I grabbed Blake's arm, but he shrugged me off. Now the whole room watched the showdown.

"Dude I'm not gonna fight you, over some dumb girl."

"Who said anything about fighting, I'm waiting for her apology. "

"Dude are you serious?" He laughed.

"I'm waiting."

"Alright. Sorry mute girl, that you're so damn useless I ignored the sight of you." I stared at him, I could feel my temperature drop then it quickly ignited. I stomped over and pushed Blake out of the way.
I punched him in the gut, causing him to hunch over in pain. I pulled back once more and knocked him straight in the face. I heard a satisfying crack of his nose. "You crazy Bitch you broke my nose!" He whined. I texted Blake something for him to say.

"Don't you ever talk to a woman that way again. You deserve every ounce of pain you have." Blake said for me.

"Blake! You and the girl, office. Now!" One of the teachers voices boomed. Blake and I shared a look.

"To my second home, we go," Blake said leading the way. We walked pass the kid still groaning on the ground, I resisted the urged to kick him as I walked passed.

-
The principal sighed and leaned back in his chair. He looked at Blake then me. Then Blake again and shook his head. "You I would expect this from, but not you Binali. You're so quiet and thoughtful, you know better than this."

"Hey if she didn't step in it would have been me," Blake said with a shrug.

"I know Blake. Ok here's the thing, that kid blatantly disrespected you and taunted. So all I'm gonna give you is one detention and a warning. Binali don't fight again, there is a better way to solve your differences, Kay?" I nod my head.

Author's Note
So what do you think of Blake now? Of course, I could let him have all the glory. This is all about Binali and her sass. That taught them not to mess with Binali.

Edited