Chapter 43"Quick Recovery."

"Well I'm waiting." I tell him.

"You'll really laugh when you hear this, because you're so caring and smart a-and pretty." He rambled. I gave him a frown, but I was pretty satisfied seeing him scrambling like that to please me. I'm not even mad haha, I'm evil.
"Right um, well uh Stella has a bad crush on me. But don't worry about it I'm pushing her away."

"She sleeps down the hall from you!" I retort. Oh my gosh I didn't even think about that! She could seduce his little guy brain.
She would too- UGH THAT SLUT FISH.

"Binali relax, its not like that. I don't see her like that. She's like a little sister to me."

I contemplated how well I would be able to cover up his murder, but decided I'm too lazy to do all that.

"Hey come on, today is our day. This is about you and me, Binali and Blake, no one else. Okay?" He said. I roll my eyes.

"Fine. I'll drop it."

We drove in silence for awhile. "Hey you introduced me as your girlfriend, but I don't remember you asking."I say. I just remembered that little kernel of info. He glanced at me and smiled.

"I was gonna ask later."

I smirked and looked at him,"how did you know I would say yes?"

He laughed, "I was hoping you would say yes."

I shrugged, "I won't crush your dreams...yet."

He laughed again and shook his head.
We stopped at a park. "I don't see any snacks Blake." I comment.

"I know but I wanted to ask you if you would be my girlfriend."

"Will there be snack benefits?"

"There can be."

"Alright I'm in."
He rolls his eyes and leans in to kiss me, I pull away. "I wanna see the snacks first."

"Wow, this is how it's gonna be?"

"Yup. I'm outta here if there's no snacks." I say opening the door. He laughs and follows after me.

"Really Binali?"

"Yup."

"Come here trouble maker." He said,reaching for me. I slipped out of his arms and bolted into the park. He laughed and yelled for me before running after me.

I laughed and ran faster. He grabbed me causing me to let out a scream.

We heard a camera go off and saw a flash. We saw a guy with a strange looking camera hanging around his neck. He handed us a Polaroid photo.
"I thought you guys might want a picture of this." He said while handing us the picture.
I actually liked it, it was pretty cute.

"I'll make a copy so you can have one." I told Blake.

"Lemme see." Blake says. I hand him the picture and he pulls out his phone and snaps a pic of it. "There. I still want a copy though."

"Okay. I better see it as your background."

"I'm not gonna be that guy."

"What guy?"

"The kind that has pictures of his girlfriend everywhere."

"Aww why not? Feel free to make a collage of me." He rolls his eyes at me. "Can I see your phone for a second?"

"Um why?" He said handing it over.

"To do this." I make that picture his lock screen. "You're welcome."

"Really? I liked my lock screen."

"Oh hush its better now. Come on race you to the swings." I say before running off.