Chapter 7 "Eye rolls are my life."

Eye roll- expression- Moving the eyes to indicate annoyance; Binali's go to action

(A/N For more fun count the number of times Binali rolls her eyes and comment at the end)

EMERGENCY! Blake texted. I rolled my eyes.

'What is it now?'

'I'm bored out of my mind'

'What do you want me to do about that'

'Come hang out.'

'If you're bored you can come to me.' He replied faster then I though possible.

'Okay. I'm coming over now'

'You don't even know where I live'

'I know. At this point in a conversation you would offer that information.'

'If I must.' I typed with a sigh.

-
"Nice house MG." Blake said walking in. "Since I'm a guest, you are providing food. But I did get from a anonymous source that strawberry soda is your favorite." He says holding up a liter bottle. I smiled at him. "So you can smile! I was starting to think you had fangs." I rolled my eyes at him. "If you keep rolling your eyes, they'll unscrew from your head." I stuck my tongue out at him.

I grabbed some fresh popcorn and handed him the bowl.
"Can I choose the movie?" I shake my head. "Come on its my first time here be courteous." I look at him. Does he even know what that word means.

"Yes I do know what it means- and thank you." He says grabbing the remote from my hand. I let out a breath and lean back into the couch. "Nothing like a little horror movie to soothe the soul." I glared at him and tried to get the remote back. "Nope." He said with a smirk.

He put the remote- IN HIS PANTS.

My jaw dropped, what the hell is his problem. Now we'll have to sanitize that.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch-" I put my hand over his mouth and shook my head. Then he licked my hand. I Pulled my hand away then stared at him then my hand, him then my hand. He burst out laughing, I slapped him then got up to wash my hand.

Asshole, I murmur while washing my hands.

When I come back, he stretched out to take over the whole couch. He pats the pillow under his head. "Come on you're my pillow." I roll my eyes and sit. "By the way we are watching the Women in Black." He said before giving a dark chuckle. Ok I am definitely considering to take my chances and grab the remote. "Oh come on it isn't that bad."

I'm surprised at myself. I thought I would be screaming and crying its not even that bad. Both Blake and I simultaneously ate the popcorn. Whenever his hand got in my way I would slap it out of the way, making him glare at me before his attention turned back from the screen. At the end we both jumped at the last scene before the end credits. "Well damn. You surprised me MG. I thought you would have ran for the hills." He said leaning back on the couch. I smirked at him, yeah I know I'm bad. He glanced at me, and smirked. He looked at me again and I raised my eyebrow at him.
Then he leaned over and kissed me. I push him away and stand up.

"What the hell?!" I yell, my voice cracks at the loud volume. "Who do you think you are? You can't just go to people's house and start kissing them." I say with my hands on my hips.

"You- you just talked." He said with wide eyes. I could feel the color drained from my face. I stumbled back then set off running.

Author's Note
First things first (I'm the realist- lol no) Wooohoo 100 views! I'm so proud.

Okay other thing:
Soon yeah about my other stories. Whoops. I'll be getting back in the swing of things. So I'll be setting it up so a story is updated every other day. Hopefully.

I'm not even gonna comment on what I wrote cause that's your job ;)

Edited