Chapter 26

Luke stared at us with wide eyes and stumbled over his words. West glared at him and the girl. "Are you kidding me Luke?! I give you my blessing to date my best friend, AND YOU GO AND DO THIS. GIVE ME ONE REASON NOT TO RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES." West yelled taking a step towards him.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Wait! Let's not be hasty. You like me West, we're friends right? Friends don't rip out other friend's intestines."

"Wrong. I'm not your friend. I'm Nali's friend. Best friend. And as her best friend, I have to kick ass and take names." West warned taking another step towards him. I eye the soup bowl in my hand, then smirk at him. I put my hand on West's arm and shook my head at her.

Luke let out a sigh of relief. "Binali, we can talk this out. We don't need to do anything rash." He said. I nod and smile. "You agree we can talk things out? Its just everyone has their moment of weakness, I hope you'll be able to forgive me..." He continued on with his useless talk.
I opened the soup and walked right over to him and poured it all over his head. West started laughing. I gave a big smile at his shocked look.
"I think you can take that as the termination of this relationship." West commented. I nod my head in agreement. "Next time, remember who you're messing with." West warned.

*
I opened my door and collapsed on my bed face down. West fell next to me. "We could still do plan M." She suggested. I thought about it for a second before shaking my head.
"Oh I know! You'll marry Blake to spite him. Then again according to Blake you guys are married..."she trailed off.

"West."

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

"Okay."

"I hate people. I'm just gonna watch anime and movies and stay in here." I say, rolling over onto my back.

"Soooo no school?"West asked.

"Hell no!"

"Alright good. Move over, I'll hide out too."West said.

"I still kinda wanna see the movies Blake had." I mumbled.

"Yeah me too. I'll text him." West said. I looked at West and frowned.

"Since when do you have Blake's number?"

"Uh, since awhile. Oh look my mom's calling. I have to take this." She said quickly getting up. I narrow my eyes at her, has she been planning something with him? She came back after her fake call.

"Blake said he's coming over and to make sure we have good snacks." West said.
I shake my head of course he doesn't bring me food.

Almost an hour later he comes around with pizza, soda and movies.

Author's Note
So, this isn't the end. If you thought it was...think again. I think we can squeeze at least 5 more chapters.

Xoxo
drMischievious