Chapter 10 "Teenage girl ovary level: OVERLOAD!"

Studying- verb- devote time and attention to acquiring knowledge on and academic subject especially by the means of books.

Warning! There is 95% chance of all of you hating me. Sorry. ヽ('ー`)

'And then you end up with x=7.' I look away from my whiteboard and smile at him. He stares at it a few seconds before nodding.

"That was much more easier to understand, than when Mr. Willis did that." He says giving me a smile. "You would be a good teacher. Smart and pretty." He says with a smile. I blush a little and tuck my hair behind my ear. He chucked, making me look at him. "You have a really cute blush." He said, tucking my hair behind my ear for me.

Inner teenage girl scream in 3

He put his arm on my chair.

2

He leans towards me.

1

He starts to kiss me.

0 (and she's done for ladies and gentlemen)

It was short and sweet, I must I have looked like a tomato. I bit my lip and looked away.

I JUST KISSED LUKE FARRINGWAY!!!!!
Someone pinch me! No have Luke pinch me.
My brain was mush.
Absolute,
Mush.

"We should go out for a bite sometimes. I like you Binali." He said twirling a piece of my hair between his fingers. I nod my head. Even if I did speak, I sure as hell wouldn't be able to right now. His phone goes off, he digs through his bag before looking at his phone. "Oh man. Sorry Ali but I have to go. My mom needs me to babysit." He says stuffing all his books in his bag. He kisses my cheek. "I'll text you." I nod my head. Once he leaves the library I let my head fall on the table.

Someone call 911, I think I've went into cardiac arrest. He kissed me, and gave me a cute nickname.
I sigh happily before packing up my stuff.
*
"Ok spill it. I have never seen you smile so much. You even smiled at Blake. Don't even try lying!" West says looking at me. I roll my eyes and try to stop smiling, but the corners of my lips perk back up. "See! Its like a whole new Binali."

I put up two fingers. "Oooh charades okay. Two words." I nod my head.

"Luke. Kiss." Then I sighed. She started at me for a sec then jumped on me.

"YOU KISSED HIM! YOU KISSED LUKE!" She yelled hugging me. "When's the wedding. Wait no. Something has to come first. Oh yeah dating. When's the first date. "

"I dunno but it will be magical." I smiled.

"Someones in loooove." West sung, rocking me.

"No not love. Just really really like." My phone went off. West jumped at it before I could grab it.

"Never mind it's just Blake." She sighed when she looked at the screen. I rolled my eyes at her and unlocked my phone.

"Luke isn't good for you." West reads over my shoulder. She leans back and looks at me. "What kind of drugs is that boy smoking. Luke is hot and smart and hot and cute." West lists.

"We get it." I say patting her hand.

"Text back. We need some answers.

I quickly reply, 'y do u say that??'

'Hes using u to get back at me. We have a history together'

'Woah when did the world start revolving around u? What do u mean by history?'

"Give him that sass Binali. Who does Blake think he is. But did you see him today? He looked hot. Like hotter than usu- sorry I'll stop talking." West gives a wry smile after noticing my lack of expression.

'Don't worry about it. Just stop seeing him.'

"Just stop seeing him." West scoffed, "Does he know who Luke is? Guy want to be him, girls want to be with him. And this fool says stop. In what world does that make sense?" West says, falling back on the bed.

She gasp then sits up. "BINALI! HE'S JEALOUS. YOU GOT BLAKE HOWARDS JEALOUS!"

I shake my head. "He's just mad my attention is on someone else."

"No he's mad that his lips and yours aren't going at every time you see each other." West says.

I roll my eyes. "West. Blake Howards does flings. Not relationships. Everyone knows that. He'll be on to the next girl by tomorrow."

"No. I have even been hearing that he hasn't hit on any girls in a week. A week Binali. It's like forever to that little sex-drived brain of his."

"West. Blake is not jealous." I say with a shake of my head. But what if he is. What if the bad boy wants to be with the mute girl. I shake my head again.

Nah, Blake doesn't like me.

Author's Note

*hide behind wall* I'm not coming out until everyone puts down their weapons.
I'M SORRY!

Actually...

No. I'm not.
Bye
Xoxoxoxo
Edited