Chapter 18 "Game Day."

"Wait! Ali, here take my jersey. Can't wait to see you tonight." Luke said, handing me his jersey and giving me a kiss.

"Do we really have to go. It's spooorts." West groans. I eye West, she does remember that she's a soccer player right? "Oh wait. It's football. Someone better go flying or I'm gonna leave."West whines. This is why I leave her at home, she's such a whiny baby sometimes.

Once we got back to my house, her face lit up. "So anymore letters from your mysterious Prince?" She says with a smirk.

"Since when was he upgraded to a Prince?" I asked .

"Since right now." She replies. I roll my eyes at her.

"Look, it's nothing. Just someone who has a little crush. They'll get over it. But right now, it's nice to feel appreciated." I say with a shrug.

"So now Luke doesn't appreciates you?"

"What? That's not even remotely close to what I said. I didn't even mention Luke."

"Have you noticed Blake's been cutting class a lot more. Like every class we have with him, more specifically."

"You are just a bowl of wild cards aren't you? I don't care what Blake does. He can be cow tipping for all I care."

"There's not even cows near here." West skeptically says.

"Not the point. Where is your mind today, seriously?" I ask. She's all over the place. More than usual at least.

"I don't know. Haven't got any good sleep in awhile, guess it's creeping up on me. So what are you gonna wear to the party?"

"Party? I don't remember agreeing to go to a party or being invited." I state.

"Everyone one knows they have parties after their games. Luke inviting you to the game was an automatic invite to the party." West explains. "So now we must make an outfit that's functional too be outside but also cute, but knowing you there's a parka in there calling your name." West says pointing to my closet.

I let out a sigh. "Go ahead, go choose what you want me to wear." I sighed, shooing her away. That's what she really was hinting at.

She smirked at me before opening my closet. Oh no, what is she planning for me.

"West you do realize that a football game is outside?" I say as I look in the mirror.

"You have tights on suck it up." West tells me. West decided it was appropriate to choose shorts and a band tee.

"I'm bringing sweatpants, I will not suffer in the cold lfor the sake of 'looking cute'." I say while going through my drawer.

"You are the worst girl I have ever met. If it's not to look cute- what are clothes for?!" She exclaims.

I sigh and shake my head. "Protection from the elements, stupid." I state.

"Oh yeah- that." She mumbles. I let out a laugh and pull the jersey over my head. West burst out laughing as soon as I put it on. "You look like a little kid!" She laughed.

"Shut up. Its not my fault I'm short." I snap. I grab a hairtie to get the extra fabric.

-
We payed our fee and went in. A couple girls from school started glaring at me once they saw Luke's jeresy. I rolled my eyes at them.
"Hey! Get a life or at least go stare at your phone." West yelled. She smirked at me and wiggled her eyebrows. She loves getting attention too much sometimes; negative or positive. I shake my head at her, but can't help but smile.

Author's Note
That's where I'm ending it, I don't really feel like writing about football. Not my thing. But the action shall continue next chapter.

Xoxo
drMischievious