Chapter 9 "I'll never tell."

Secret- noun- something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or unseen by others.

I open the door, "I wanna have a nice conversation alright?" Blake says when I open the door. I try closing it but he puts his hand on the door. "Binali just a teensy conversation." He says. "Tiny." He says in a small voice. I look down with a sigh, before stepping away. I hear the door close. I glance at Blake, he stares back at me with his hands in his pockets. "MG you're a lot of things, but shy isn't one of them. You glared at me the first time we met." He says with a smirk. I motion for him to say what he is going to say. "Okay. My point right. Well I can't talk to you of I can't see your pretty blue eyes." I roll my eyes and look at him.

"Alright. I'll say I'm sorry about randomly kissing you. But what I want to know is why the hell, is a mute talking." I look at him and shrug. "The whole point of a mute is not to talk. Yet there you were yelling at me. Yelling...At me." He put his hands on his hips and looked at the ground. "You really make no sense. Absolutely none. Zilch. Nada. None."

"Its my choice not to." I say opening the front door.

"You what?" He says looking at me. "Why not?" I gesture for him to leave. He steps out but stops me from closing it. "It is now my life mission to find out why." I roll my eyes at him. Like I'd ever tell him.
*

I stopped a couple feet from my locker and slapped West's arm.
"Ow, what?" I pointed at my locker with wide eyes. "No. Freaking. Way." I nod my head. "But isn't that- why is he?" I nodded then shrugged. "Okay how is my hair. Yours looks good. Ok cool and collected. Cool and collected." West breathed. We walked over to my locker.

"Um can we help you?" West asked.

"Oh hey Binali and West right?" Luke asked. West and I looked at each other and tried not to break down.

Let me explain, Luke Farringway is like the Liam Hemsworth of our school. I don't think I need to say any more than that, but one more thing, accent( a really hot one)

"Uh yeah what's up, um Luke." West says her voice a bit shaky. Don't lose your cool. Don't do it.

"I have a note from Mr. M He wants you to tutor me."
I glance at West before taking the note.

Mandatory tutoring, Ms. Lewis,
Mr.Martin

I nod my head. I hand him my phone, and he puts his number in.

"Alright see you later, thanks." He winked. I looked at West.

"Yeah that did just happen." We smile wildly at each other. "We should probably get to class." West said noticing the hallway was getting less crowded. I nod my head quickly grabbing my stuff and following her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Blake staring at me, but by the time I looked fully he was gone.
Maybe I'm just seeing stuff, I think with a shrug.

Author's Note
Heyyy so about those late updates. Yeah. Whoops.
I have a hold day free. So tomorrow updates for all!
Hopefully :)

Edited