Chapter 39"Mall meeting."

What in the actual hell
Just
happened?

I got called a slut? Me a slut? Maybe for pizza but that's not the point.
If I tell West she'll freak and burn down Blake's house. As satisfying that would be, I don't need her going to jail for arson.

I paced the room. I'm totally not going over there, hell no. If Blake doesn't wanna mention the fact that he has a girlfriend he can stay by himself or with her I guess.

Wait, why am I thinking so hard about this. It could just be a prank, Blake loves messing around right? Wrong choice of words.
I fall on my bed and crawl under the covers. Well I'll come out when I don't have to deal with people anymore. Or when diners ready whichever comes first.

*
"Hey you wake up!" West took my pillow then threw it at me. I groaned and pulled the pillow over my head. "Hey you wake up." She pulled at my sheets but I had a vice grip on them. "Hey you wake up." She then decided to sit on top of me.

"West get off! I'm your best friend not a chair."

"Awww. But you're comfy like one." She lays down on top of me. "Are you awake yet?"

"No. I'm dead cause you crushed me under your weight." I said. She laughed then jumped off me. "How can someone look so light but feel like a bulldozer." I mumbled.

"Aww thanks bestie. Now get up. Your mom told me I have to get you up and out of the house until dinner."

"No. I'm staying here." I say pulling the blanket over my head. She quickly pulled it away. "West give it back I don't wanna go out!"

"Too bad I said we're going out and that's final. Hit the showers cadet." West said holding my blanket in one hand and pointing to the bathroom door with the other.
I drag myself out of bed and glare at her.

"Love you too!"

*
We go out to the mall and I spot Blake across the way. I panicked and pulled West into the nearest store that was thankful Victoria's Secret. Blake would never go in here.

"Um Binali any particular reason we're in here."West questioned.

"Um I've need a new bra and I've just remembered. Come on, let's go look around."

"Blake come on. I just need one thing. Don't be a wuss its just bras." A girl's voice said. My eyes widen. I know that voice. I smacked West arm and pulled her behind a rack. She gave me a confused look but searched through it. I peek over the side and I saw Blake and the girl standing there. She was all over him and I could tell he was irrated. I smacked West and pointed at them.

"Oh. My.-" I started

"Damn. Sorry language. But that girl looks like she escaped from a Jason Derulo video." West finished. I grabbed West so she wouldn't walk over there. The girl stomped her foot then walked away from Blake. West slipped out of my grip then grabbed me, pulling me with her to go talk to Blake.

"West no. Stop. Let go." I whisper yelled.

"Blake. What are you doing here? This is kinda a store for people who have boobs." West said. I gave her a fierce glare.

Blake turned to her and laughed. "Well I'm waiting for someone. They have forced me to come in here. Buuut if you like I can advise with bra selection." Blake said, winking at me. I blushed heavily. No thanks try again.

"If you can guess her bra size she'll let you choose something."West said. I elbowed her in the side.

"Challenge accepted." Blake said with a smirk. My eyes popped out of my skull. Am I not even here? "38 C." He said after a second. My jaw dropped.

"That's actually creepy how you got that right." West said. I nod in agreement.

He put up his hands. "I just spit out a number and a letter. Scouts honor." He said with a slight smirk. I shake my head at him. Seriously how did he know?!
"Now. What are my choices? I think a little black lace would look good on you." Blake said walking further into the store.

"Like you would see me in it." I mumbled. He put an arm around me.

"Oh really now? We'll see about that." He smirks. I roll my eyes at him and shrug off his arm.

"In your dreams."

"You know it wifey." He said with a wink. I scowl at him for making me blush.

Blake actually started pulling out bras from the racks. I smack his arm. "Will you stop that!"

"What? I'm looking for your perfect bra. Shhh the master is at work." He said taking a serious look at two bras before glancing back at me. I pinch the bridge of my nose. This is who you chose to like? Really Binali?
"Can I see the one you have on now?"

"Of course not!" I exclaim. "Perv."

"It was a logical question. Hey what does underwire do and why does this protect against it poking you? Why would you be poked with it?"

"Please stop asking me questions." I sighed. This is worse than the time I had to get tampons with my dad.

"Fine. Fine. I'll choooooose this one." Blake said picking out a random one.

"Fine. Let's go to checkout. Since you chose it you can buy it." I tell him turning him towards the checkout. I look behind me and see West just laughing away. I hate her soooo much right now.

"Blake what are you doing? I'm ready to go." The girl said giving me a fierce glare. Bite me bitch. I send her an ice cold glare. Oooh I need to take it down a level.

"One sec. Just wait for me at the door."Blake tells her.

"Are you seriously buying her something?!" She exclaims

"Will you relax it was a bet."

"Ugh whatever." She said before stamping off to the door.

"Drama queen." Blake muttered under his breath. I smirked a little.
Binali:1
Whinny little fish:-1

Blake actually bought me the bra much to my embarrassment. When I grabbed the bag the check out girl mouthed 'so jealous, you lucky girl.' If that didn't kill me. Nothing can.

We came back to the entrance where the girl was impatiently waiting. She grabbed Blake. "Come on we have to be back by 3!" She said. Blake rolled his eyes.

"Later wifey." He called. After hearing that she sent a deadly glare at me, I expected to see lasers come out of her eyes.

West looked at me then back at her. "Can we stop by a popcorn kiosk? Cause this is about to be gooood." She said. I frowned at her and walked past her. She laughed then followed after me.