Chapter 25 "A bit random."

I put on my headphones and stretch my fingers over the keys. Let's see if I can still do this, I sighed. I waited for the music to start then started to play it.
Once I stopped playing the piano, I heard muffled clapping. I turn around to see West and my mom there.
"Yayyy you're playing the piano again. Our little prodigy is back where she belongs!" West said hugging my mom.

"Oh I have to tell your father this. "Mom said before running out .
I sigh, I thought everyone was gone.

"So what motivated you to get back behind the ivorys." West asked coming to sit next me.
I turned towards the keys again and shrug.
"Come on nali. It's been so long. You still have so much potential, even if you stick to the piano." West said softly.
"Well I came to say more about our plan. You being partners with Blake is great! Now Luke has to hold onto you tighter, since Blake is around more often." West said. I gave a bored look, overbearing boyfriend... Greaaaat.
"It won't be that bad, perk up...or not." West said with a frown.

*
"My main wifey, wassup!" Blake said puting his arm around my shoulder. I roll my eyes at him and shake of his arm. "I hear Luke's home sick, bummer. Good thing I'm here to keep you company." He smirked putting his arm around me again.

"Blake, hands off my girl. Luke is gone for one day and you're already moving in." West said walking up. She picked his arm up and threw it at him I rolled my eyes. Why do I have to be in the middle of everything.

"Yeah, yeah West. What can I say? I move like a swift river." Blake says with a shrug. "So wifey, what's on the agenda today?" Blake asked. I don't know, maybe later I'll go bring Luke some soup from Panera.

"Well Nali being the nice girlfriend she is, is gonna bring Luke some soup. I'll stand in the background away from the sick person." West said. She hates getting sick and will always disappear when I get sick. Only every once in awhile, will she risk contamination.

"Well text me after you're done with that snore. I have a movie marathon you've got to see. I guess you can come too, West." Blake says. I nod, he had pretty good taste when it came to movies. "See you later, wifey."
*
"We should get slushies." West said. I gave her a look then shrugged. Why not.

"I'll be quick. Don't drink my slushie." I told West. I already saw her eyeing mine.
She let out a sigh and looked away.
"Fine. I can control myself." She mutters. I shake my head at her. Then went to go to knock on the front door. When I knocked on the door, it opened a little. I peeked in and only saw his keys on the hook. I stepped inside. I guess his parents are still at work. I'll just check up on him.

"Boo!" West said behind me. I jumped and put a hand on my heart and glared at her. What is wrong with this child. Who jump scares people like that?
"I got bored in the car." She shrugged. I rolled my eyes and climbed the stairs with West trailing behind me.
I knock on his door. "Just a minute, mom!" He yelled. West and I shared a look. Mom?

"It's just us, dude." West yells back.
"West?! You really would not wanna come in. I know how much you hate being sick. I heard a thud and a small scream. A small girl scream. West and is shared a look.
"Oh hell no!" She muttered before going to open the door.

Author's Note
*looks at the edge* oh look a cliffhanger.
So what do you think is behind the the door. Will West finally get to beat up someone?
Will binali choke the lights out of someone?
Will Blake magically come out of nowhere?
The world may never know.
...well until the next chapter is up.

Xoxoxo
drMischievious