Chapter 8"West has sass too."

Shock-noun- a sudden upsetting or surprising event or experience

I panicked. I've betrayed myself. How could I break my own promise. How could I. How could I-
"Binali?" I look up to see West. "What are you doing? What was Blake doing here?" I shake my head and pull my blanket over my head.

"Stop it. Talk to me." She said sitting next to me. I shake my head. She sighs then pulls the blanket over her head too. "What happened hun?"

"I...I talked to him. He kissed me and I went off on him."

"Hold the train. Mr I have abs and a killer smirk kissed you and you yelled at him?!?!"

"Yes? West. I don't want to deal with anyone from school."

"Well too late. He likes you. Or likes what you have. " West says with a wink.

"This isn't one of those stupid wattpad books you blab about. I'm serious. I don't want anything to do with them."

"You're so dramatic. Wattpad books aren't stupid. Bite your tongue. "

"I'm dramatic?" I mumble. I lay down and look at the ceiling through the sheet.

"You've never talked so much. It's weird, not hearing only my voice." West says laying down next to me. I nod. "It's weird for you too? But you know you totally just acted like an elementary kid. One of the hottest guys in school kisses you and you yell at him. Alright, I'll shut up. But seriously." West says after feeling my glare. I give one shove catching her off guard then she falls off the bed. I laugh at her shocked face.

"Why have you betrayed me." West cries dramatically. "Whhhyyyy!"
*
"What did I say about sweatpants." West says walking into my room. I roll my eyes and finish pulling them on. "Put on some cute leggings. This we'll be the first time you're seeing Blake since what happened." I pulled on a hoodie and pulled the strings

"Oh come on. Can I at least do your make-up?" I roll my eyes and push the hood from my face. "Yayyy!" If I didn't give her something she would bother me all day. "Hoodie off." She demands. I sigh and pull it off.
"Okay time to work my magic."

-
"We're late for school." I mumble.

"But we're fashionably late. If you wouldn't have fought with me about your clothes we wouldn't be late." I roll my eyes. She sat on me until I agreed to wear the outfit she wanted.

"Tyrant." I mutter looking out the window.

"I'm not a tyrant. I'm just making sure you're doing everything the way I want." She's says happily. I look at her then roll my eyes.

-
We walk in and the halls are already empty. "Stop worrying about it we look hot it's fine." West says strutting down the hall, her long brown hair swishing behind her. "Wait a minute, we have Mr. Martin class now, right?" I nod my head. She groans, "we're screwed. That dude hates us for no reason." She puts her arm around me. "At least we'll go down together.

"Late! Would you like to explain to the class why your late." Mr. Martin said standing at the smart board.
Without missing a beat West answers while going to our seats.

"Because this doesn't happen naturally." West says leaning back in her chair with a smirk.

"Well then, Ms. Martinez, I hope you and Ms. Lewis. I have fun in detention later today. Next time leave your smart mouth on the other side of the door.

"Well I could but it just seems to follow me everywhere." I give a look at West. What is she doing. Is she going for a death sentence?!

"Westly would you like to make that two days in detention?"

"We'll just keep it at one for now, thanks." I shake my head at her. She loves pushing people's buttons.

I could feel Blake's eyes from across the room, I tried to focus on the board but it felt like an itch needed to be scratched. I turned my head slightly to be able to see Blake out of the corner of my eye. Of course I see him staring at me, not even bothering to act like he was paying attention to the lesson. My leg vibrated. I take my phone out of my pocket and glance at it. I see Blake texting me. Rolling my eyes I put my phone in my pocket. Then my phone vibrates again, with a small sigh I take out my phone without even glancing at it, I stuff it in my backpack. When I look back up I glance at Blake, who's now staring straight ahead.

West nudges me, I look at her. She mouths to me, 'stop being so cruel to the poor boy. You shocked him yesterday.' I roll my eyes and shake my head.

*
"I'm gonna take a shower. Then I'm gonna nap here. Do what you want." West says on the way to my bathroom. I shake my head at her. She uses my house like it's her own. One of the drawers in my dresser is filled with her clothes.

Halfway into West's very off-key rendition of Cheerleader, the door bell went off. I sigh then go to the door. My mom was probably online shopping again and making me sign for the packages.

I open the door, "I wanna have a nice conversation alright?" Blake says when I open the door.

Author's Note
I know, I know. Put down your pitchforks I know I was late with the updates. Sorry high school life gets too busy sometimes. Either that or my time management need to get better.

Edited