Chapter 46 "Carnival fun."

"Blake I thought you wanted to go to the carnival." Blake was still in his bed. He obviously had just woken up at my arrival.

"I do."

"Then why are you still in bed?"

"Because its comfortable. But it would be more comfortable with you in it." He said with a smirk. I roll my eyes at him.

"Only in your dreams."

"You know what they say, make my wish come true."

I laugh amd shake my head. "Just get up. There will be lots of games waiting for us.".

"I need more motivation than that to get up."

"What? You want me to get cold water?"

He sighs amd pushes away the covers. "You are no fun you know that?"

"I'm a little disappointed that you didn't call my bluff."

"I could see the evil intention in your eyes. Tiny but evil."

"I'm not tiny! I'm average sized."

"More like bite sized."

"Just get up." I say with a laugh. He sits up with sigh, then grabs me amd tackles me to the bed and tickles me. "We're not gonna be friends anymore if you keep attacking me." I say after he finally let up. He gave me a cheeky smile and tapped my nose.

"You know you like it. Also we're not friends."

I roll my eyes at him and push him towards the door. "Just go get ready."

He was finally ready to go after his 45 minute shower concert we were about to step out the door when he grabbed me.
"Now what?" I sigh. Instead of answering he buttons up my shirt and pulls at the edge of my shorts. I swat at his hands and glare at him. "Stop it mother."

"Do you have longer shorts?" He questions still eying them.

"No mother now leave my clothes alone. They were fine the way they were." I fixed my clothes the way I wanted then slapped at the hands that were trying to fix them again.

"Fine and don't call me mother. I prefer daddy." He says with a wink. I roll my eyes and walk out the door.

"I need a new boyfriend." I mutter.

"Allow me to put in an application for a sexy fellow named Blake."

"I didn't know you knew someone else named Blake."

"Hardy har har. Remember who's your ride home." He says before sitting in the driver's seat.

I sit next to him, "West did say she was going..."

He stuck his tongue out at me and started the car.

We finally got to the carnival and met up with West and her date. It was starting to get dark and people were starting to leave, the rides and games were closing down but it was barely 6:30.

"Hey what's going on. Why are you guys closing." Blake asked one of the ride operators.

"Thunder storm. Its supposed to be a bad one. We have to get everything covered before the rain starts.
My eyes grew large at the sound of the word: thunderstorm, I hate thunderstorms.
I pull on Blake's sleeve.

"I need to go home, let's go." I say urgently.

"Okay, let's just find West."

"No, now. Let's go now." I pull him towards the gate. "I'll call her later, let's just go!"

"Okay, okay we're going just relax Binali." I eye the sky worridly then look back at him.

Just as we make it to the car, the sky burst open with a crack of thunder and lightning and a downpour of rain comes out. I scream and run into the car. I pull my knees towards me and try to block out the noise.

Blake quickly jumps on and begins to drive. Another shout of thunder shakes the car and makes my eyes full with tears. Blake grabs my hand and give it a squeeze.

"You remember the first time we went to the carnival together?" He questions.

I sniffle and nod. "West set us up." I mumble.

"I asked her to and she agreed. She's a bit crazy, you know that?"

"Not a bit crazy, she is crazy and proud of it."

"You're right."
Another crack of lightning caused me to jump and squeeze Blake's hand tighter. He speed up and tried to distract me with more conversation, but the storm only got worse causing me to be even more terrified and unresponsive.

We finally got to my house, I ran out of the car with Blake on my heels.
I ran into my hiding spot and shut my eyes tight.

I felt tapping on my shoulder, I opened one eye to see Blake kneeled infront of me. He held a hand out to me, "come on, I wanna show you something."
I hesitantly took his hand and followed behind him.
In the livingroom he had created a blanket fort. He tugged my hand and lifted up the blanket infront of us. "Ladies first."

I went in and saw he set up snacks and my laptop. I turned back to Blake who had a big smile on his face. "One of my best creations if I do say so mysef." He said proudly. I nod in agreement.

He sat next to me infront of the laptop and handed me headphones as soon as I took it there was a house shaking crack of thunder and the room lit up from the lightning.
I had a vice grip on Blake, then I saw that the house was dark. The storm had knocked the power out.