Chapter 21"Stage 2, COMMENCE!"

"Stage 2 commence!" West yelled, bursting into my room. I let out a groan, are these stages all gonna be separate days. "Okay, today's stage is gonna be about falling, make him fall for you." I raise an eyebrow at her. "How? You ask. IIIII have no idea. Figure it out on your own." I roll my eyes at her.

She could have at least thought of something. Instead she just throws me into the deep end. I don't know anything about love! Unless its for food, OH food! Guys like food right? Riiiight. I've been spending too much time with West.

*
We stopped at the grocery store and picked up brownies, we switched them over to a plate from home saving half for ourselves.
"I like this stage, mmmm chocolaty." West said after shoving half a brownie in her mouth. "I'd fall in love with you." She added on. I felt she was talking to the brownies more than me.
I laughed and rolled my eyes.

*
Luke POV
"Hey, beautiful girl." I said to Binali before kissng her. She gave me a bright smile. These past couple of weeks with her have been quite awesome. The other day, she baked me some brownies.
She makes dealing with West a little easier, West still doesn't like me. But Binali probably was forcing her to be nice these couple of weeks.
I feel kinda bad now, for using her to get to Blake, he wasn't even paying attention to us. He's barely at school anymore.
It puts a drain on my plans, I like Binali though, I think I'll keep her around.

Unknown POV
I watched as he took another drag from his cigarette. "Must you do that while I'm standing right here?" I say with a sigh.

He gave me a lazy look. "Just tell me what you want so I can say no, and you'll go away."

"I need your help. Just this last time, then you can do whatever."I ask.
He rolls his eyes.

"Fine. Whatever, what do you need?"

"I..."

Author's Note
*evil cackling*
Well Pov's like that won't happen again. So if you didn't like it, oh well it was only one chapter. If you did, oh well deal with being inside of only one person's head for the rest of the book.
You probably hates where I ended it, but I'm working on the next chapter right now. It should go up today too.