Chapter 30"Stuck."

(A/N Woah never been here before. Hit that vote button for me finally getting to chapter 30)

Blake laughed and fell back against his seat. "Well, what are we gonna do now?" He asked. I shrugged. Maybe I could push you off to see if I could survive the jump. "What are you smiling at?" Blake asked. I didn't realize I was smiling, I quickly stifled it and turned to look at the scenery.
He poked my knee, I turn my attention back on him. "Let's play a game." He smirked. I rolled my eyes. Games? That's the first thing you think of?
"Hear me out okay. Me and you are gonna talk. Have an actual conversation. Nothing will leave this car. I won't even mention you talked to me. So what do you say, will you play my game?" He asked. I was actually thinking about this. Why am I actually considering this. Just say no.
"Before you say no, let's flip a coin. Heads: you play, tails you don't. Reasonable?" He suggests. I nod my head. Okay I can agree with that. He flips the coin, then smirks at me. "I guess you're playing."
I sigh. He smirks at me. "Okay first question: Marry, f*ck, kill. Luke, me, and Bruce. Go."

"..." I clear my throat, "...kill Luke, marry Bruce and you're what's left." I say.

He let's out a laugh. "You talked?! Is this all it took?! Being stuck on a feris wheel?" He laughs. I roll my eyes. Don't get too excited I can shut right back up. "I might take you up on that f*ck." He winks.

I roll my eyes and sneer. "Not a chance in hell."

"So what you're saying is my dreams still have a chance? I'll take that. Okay next. Truth or dare." I let out a groan. Really. That game ugh. It I choose truth he'll try to get somthing out of me; if I choose dare he's gonna make me do something werid.

"You have to choose one. You have to." Blake adds. I sigh.

"Fine. Dare."

Blake raises an eyebrow and smirked at me. "Feeling a little adventurous, are we? Okay...hmmm. I dare you... to kiss me."

"No. No, Blake. I'm not going to."

"Eh. It was worth a try. Okay I dare you to tell me three things that you like about me."
Woah really? Jeez this might take me awhile. Things I like about Blake. Hmmmm.
"Jeez, take your time." Blake frowns. I laugh at him.

"Um I guess... You're not hard on the eyes. I like that. You're kinda funny. I can stand you for more than 5 minutes." I finish with a smile.

"Your complements don't cease to amaze me." Blake frowns.

I laugh. "You asked for it!"

"Okay, okay. Alright what's your favorite color."

"Aqua blue." I answer.

"Animal?"

"Persian cat."

"Come on, that's a pet. I'm talking about the wild, mine is a lion. King of the jungle." Blake says.

"Fine. Penguins."

"That's better. Okay favorite show?"

"Uhhh. I can't choose. " I reply.
He continues to ask me simple questions. Then he brought up his stupid dare.

"Binali come on. You still haven't done the dare."

"Blake. I am not gonna kiss you. Just cause you dared me."

"Oh come on. You're no fun."

"I don't care if I'm not fun to you. It's not gonna happen."

"Fine. Fine."
The feris wheel starts with a jolt. I let out a sigh. My mom just might kill me for being late. I have never felt so relived to be back on land.

"Well this was fun. Have fun walking home. Laters wifey." Blake said walking away from me. I glare at his back. He turned around with a smirk. "I'm just messing, put away the glare. Come on. Let's get some slushes before going." He said. I bump him with my shoulder. Today wasn't so bad, I would do it again minus getting stuck on a feris wheel. That I could do without.

I was just about to get out of the car, when Blake grabbed my arm. "Wait I have to tell you something." He says quickly. I sit back down and look at him. He leans in and smirks. "It was tails." He whispered.
I was confused for a second then I remembered. He smirk grew wider. Taking advantage of my shock, Blake leaned in close. "Got ya." He whispered, his breath brushing over my lips. Why aren't I pulling away. Why don't I want to pull away. "One more chance Binali. I dare you, to kiss me." Blake says. Oh damnit all.
I hesitantly reach my hand towards his face. How can he be so close to me and be so calm. How can something so small make my heart beat so fast? Stop being silly Binali, it's just a stupid kiss. Just close your eyes and pucker up.
I lean in and make contact with his lips. Except instead of pulling back I was lingering, waiting for a reaction. I feel him smirk before kissing me back. He pulled back and smiled at me, not smirk, smiled. "Goodnight wifey."

Author's Note
*screams and runs around*
First of all. You would not believe how much trouble I went through getting this chapter up. But since I loved you guys I rewrote the whole thing just for you. You're welcome. Now I wish to go into hibernation, I am very tired.

Anywayyssss
It finally happened!!!!!! Get the chips and dip we're gonna throw a partayyyy!
Okay what did you think throughout this chapter?
What do you want to happen next?
Why do you think Binali's a mute?
Why is Wattpad fighting me so hard?!?!

Xoxo
drMischievous