Chapter 50"Camping is not me."

"Girls come on cheer up." My mom chirps.

"No, I get hives just thinking about the forest." I say with a frown.

"Stop acting like I'm punishing you, you need some fresh mountain air."

"Mountain?! No one said anything about mountains!!" West exclaims.

"West you are just as bad as Binali. You both need this trip, you're welcome." My mom said, giving us a smile and then turning up the radio drowning out anymore whining.

*
"So your mom really dragged you out here. Wow, like giving a cat a bath." Blake said with a smirk. I frown amd stick my tongue out.

"I prefer my domestic surroundings."

"What so no hiking?"

"Not until hell freezes over."

He laughs, "come on nali, be a little outdoorsy."

"No. I don't like the outdoors." I pout. "West is just as miserable, mostly because there's not a fully stocked fridge..."

"Come on it will be fun, there's swimming, rock climbing, hiking-"

"You sound like a brochure, stop."

"Suck it up buttercup. You're here and might as well make some good memories." He dropped a kiss on me and walked off to go help with tents. I went to go sit next to West who seemed to be into a book.

"Whatchya readin?"

"I'm not reading, I am creating. I'm giving life to a whole new world."
I raise and eyebrow and back off.

"Ooookay then Picasso." I leaned back in my chair trying to think of anything I could do up here.

I hear the sound of something running for me, I look around to see Blake's dog, Lacey, dead set to jump on me. Blake's mom gives a whistle amd calls Lacey's name which cause her to pause before trotting over to me. I give a big smile and reach out to pet Lacey.

Blake's mom pauses infront of me, "sorry about that Binali, Lacey just gets so excited when she sees you. Do you carry bacon in your pocket or something?" She says with a laugh.

I laugh too, "I don't, she must like something about me. Thanks for inviting us though."

"No problem, to me you're already family." She smiled and pet Lacey before going over to my mom.
Her saying that made me wonder if she knew about Blake's proposal necklace and that's what stired up this trip.
Blake's mom then suggested for us to go down to the lake and of course I was gonna drag West along for the adventure.
We get up and walk inside the tent, I leaned over to look in my bag causing my necklace to spill out of my shirt. Before I could tuck it back in West spotted it.

"Don't you even try hiding that! After all the grief you gave me, you ended up wearing it anyways!" West called out.

"Will you be quiet before someone hears you! I just thought it would look nice with my outfit."

"Ha! That is a bold face lie! You love that necklace and you know it!"

"So what? He gave it to me. Don't make a big deal."

"You made a big deal! You're gonna make me burst a vein! I should throw you in the ocean!"

"Well you're out of luck, there's no oceans around here."

"You got lucky kid, watch yo back." I roll my eyes at West.

"Okay, I'm sorry for making you pop a hernia grandma."

"You better be, now go out there and get your man. They've been waiting."

"They?"

"Oh no one, just a slip of the tongue."

"I'm seriously gonna to get you onto therapy. You worry me."

"Says the mute girl."

"Touché"

Author's Note
Heyyy guys wazzzup! Thank you so much for reading and voting. It means so much for me and makes me happy. Once again I love reading your hilarious comments.

Keep being y'all
Xoxo
drMischievous ouuuuuuuut!
Duces ✌

(Lol ik I'm crazy)