Chapter 23"He's Baaack!"

I ring the doorbell again and impatiently tap my foot.
"Relax!" I hear him yell from inside. He opens the door and looks as if he just got out of the shower. He smirks as he looks me up and down. "Got all dressed up for me? You shouldn't have." He says. I roll my eyes and walk past him and set my stuff down in his livingroom.
I should have dragged West along with me, but she had her own stupid project to do.
I set out my stuff on the table and pull out the papers.
Blake's looks at them from over my shoulder, he picks up one and begins to read it. I have to admit, longer hair works well on Blake. "Didn't you mother teach our not to stare MG." He smirked at me then flipped over the paper. "This will definitely be an interesting project don't you think...wifey?" He says. I roll my eyes. "So there's four parts, the honeymoon period, raising kids, collage/empty nesting and retirement." I nod my head. He's gonna make some kid if sextual joke sooner or later I can feel it. "Well it looks like we can just get started with our honeymoon." He smirks wiggling his eyebrows.
There it is, I smack him and pull out my budget paper to show him. We had to make up jobs, and how much our weddings would cost and how much a house would cost. It's all very tedious.
"$25,000?! For a wedding?! No. No No. Your getting $20 and some Stop & Shop cake." Blake yelled. I rolled my eyes at him. I showed him the paper with the cost of a traditional wedding. "That much for a dress?! Are you kidding me?!" He yelled again. "That's it were getting eloped, none of this crap." He said throwing away the paper.

'There is no way in hell. I'm getting eloped. I can make it $30,000 if your not satisfied.' I wrote.

"$30,000?! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!"

'Don't be a drama queen. $25,000 and no eloping.'

"Fine." He muttered. I smirked a little, of course I'm the boss in the relationship. Someone has to put him back in place. "Stop smirking. I still wear the pants." He frowns at me.
I roll my eyes and shake my head. Yeah, sure you do.

Author's Note
Hey, hey, hey. New chapter, Blake back. What will happen next????