Chapter 41 "The afterparty is the best part."

Blake pulled away from me and smiled. "You're cute when you ramble." He said.
Um where is Blake Howards. This isn't Blake, this isn't the player everyone knows about.
I started to blush fiercely and stutter over my sentence. He chuckled and pulled back.

"Don't worry about Stella, she's not even on my radar." He said. "Unless you would like me to prove it again?" He smirked.
If it was possible for me to become more red, I certainly was now.

"Uh no, I-I'm good." I stutter.

"You sure? I'm up for a second round."he said leaning towards me again.

"Blake." I giggled. Wait a second. Did I just giggle? Who am I?!
He laughed a little.

"Binali, if you didn't know before I'm gonna tell you now, I care for you a lot and I like you very much. Don't forget that okay?" He said softly, brushing the stray hairs out of my face.

*static*

*more static*

*flat line* Blake Howards just killed me. Thanks...

He gave a small chuckle, "you know you'll have to get used to me right?"

"I don't think I'll ever get used to you." I mumble.
He laughed and gave me a quick kiss before standing up.

"Well I should get home, before people start thinking we're doing extra curricular activities." He said with a wink. Theres my Blake.

I roll my eyes, "on my couch with my parents down the hall?"

"Its the most fun way. I'll see you Friday at 6."

"6? The concert starts that early?"

"No, it starts at 9 but I've made some plans for us." Blake said with a sly smile.

"What are you planning?" I asked , eyeing him suspiciously.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." He said with a wink. He walked out and I followed after him.

"I don't like surprises."

"No, you don't like being left out of the loop. " he said taping my nose. I scowl at him. "See you Friday." He said.

"But-" he pulled me into another kiss.

"Friday." He said before leaving. The door wasn't even completely shut before I was being dragged upstairs into my room.

West shut the door behind her and squished my face and turned my head then made me turn around.
I smacked off her hands. "What are you doing?" I questioned.

"Checking to see if you're the real Binali. Cause I'm seriously doubting it."

"Um what?"

"You child! You were making out with Blake on your parent's couch!" West exclaimed.

"Did my parents see?"

"Um hello! Did you miss the whole making out part? And no they didn't see, but if they did they would be horrified to see their daughter trying to suck out Blake's soul."
I had manage to pale and blush at the same time, wow.
"That's so embarrassing." I said while walking towards my bed.

"Mmhmm. Now I know your shrink told us not to make a big deal about it, but you're talking and making out with boys!This is great! I feel that's the real reason they had a party, cause they saw you were opening up more." West said.
I frowned at her, "I didn't really notice that. I guess I am..." I trailed off in thought. I guess she's right, I'm much more open. When did I even start talking to Blake? How does he always manage to pull different sides of me out into the open.

"Okay now tell me, is he your boyfriend now?"

"Um I-I don't know. He didn't mention that or anything."

"I say you guys are totally dating and my otp is finally together."

"I am dating Blake Howards. Wow never thought I would say that..."

"Yes, and its gonna be magical and you guys are gonna get married-later on of course- also I'm the maid of honor so don't forget that. Then we can have my perfect wedding. I mean you, you can have your perfect wedding." She give me a smile.
"So when's the next date?"

"Friday, we're going to a concert."

"Ooooh make sure to tell me all about it after."

"Who else would I have to tell?"

"You know it." She winked.

Author's note
Be ready to vote, tomorrow is the start of the wattys.
Repeat tomorrow is the start of the wattys!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
So of course I'm entering this story in there, its gonna be fun.

Soo what do you think Blake has planned?
Make sure to share your ideas cause I like totally have a plan *nervous look*
Haha Jk of course I plan...

Anyways I hope to see some of you guys entering the wattys too.

Xoxo
drMischievious