Chapter 17 "Normal School Day."

"West wait." I said before she got out my car.

"What's up?"

"I swear, if you say anything about the letter to Luke, two lipsticks will go missing. I know which ones are your favorites." I say in a low tone. Knowing West she would jump at a chance to make Luke doubt himself.

"Why are you so violent towards my children? Relax I won't say anything. Its none of my business." West says with a shrug. I narrow my eyes at her.

"Sure it isn't." I say slowly. West is up to something again. Everything is her business, she found out my classes before I did.
Luke met me by my locker, but as soon as we got there West said she had to leave. I would have followed her if Luke wasn't trying to talk to me.
"So Ali are you gonna come to my game Friday? It's a tradition for the team's girlfriends to wear their jerseys. Would you mind?"Luke asked. I smiled at him. "Oh cool. See you then!" He gives me a peck before running off to his class.

-
The same envelope fell out of my locker again. I quickly pick it up before anyone can see it and stuff it in my bag. West had some kind of meeting after school , so she probably won't come over until later.
I open it once I got home.
I'm not one to write stuff like this, but I felt its the only way I could talk to you. We both know someday you will speak again, I hope you will choose to speak them to me. Though its unlikely, people need dreams to motivate them. I will try to win you over...someday.
I shrug and stuff the letter in my drawer. It feels nice to be admired, as long as nothing creepy happens, I'm fine with this letter thing. But I can't help shake the feeling of seeing this hand writing before.

Author's Note
Laladee someone likes Binali. Another person hoping at chance with her?
I do enjoy messing with readers, since you guys don't appreciate my linali, might as well add someone else. Lol I'm a mess.

Xoxoxo
drMischievious