Tony Stark x Reader

Up next: Loki x Reader

Later: Bucky Barnes x Reader

  Y/N'S POV

  Tony Stark was the best man on the planet, to me. Tony and I had been dating for about a year and a half. We met at a party, and he had saved me from the Chitari army that attacked New York a while ago.
  My best friend, Steve Rogers, was not too thrilled about me being with Tony Stark. Steve and Tony had a hard time seeing eye to eye, but I knew it was only a matter of time before the two became best friends. 

  Currently, I was walking through Stark Tower, when Jarvis called out to me,"Miss L/N?"

  "Yes, Jarvis?"

  "Mr. Stark wishes to see you. He says it is very important."

  I nodded and stepped into the elevator, asking him,"Jarvis, may you take me to Tony's workshop, please?"

  Jarvis replied,"Of course, Miss L/N. Always a pleasure serving you."

  I laughed and said,"Thanks, Jarvis. Let me know if you need me for anything."

  Once I stepped off the elevator, I spotted Tony playing with one of his suits. I smiled and walked over to him.
He heard footsteps and looked up to see who the footsteps belonged to.

  His eyes met mine, and he smiled saying,"Hey, beautiful. I need your help choosing the colors for this suit."

  I nodded, and Tony showed me the options he had for this particular suit. The two suits stood side by side; however, they both were red and yellow. Yet, one was dark red and yellow, and the other was light red and yellow.

  I smiled saying,"I would go with the light red, since it matches your original suit."

  Tony nodded and worked on his suit. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

  He chuckled and asked me,"Do you need something, baby?"

  Then, I asked Tony,"Is that all you needed me for?"

  Tony smiled and said,"Yes. You can go, or you can stay. Choice is yours, beautiful, but choose fast."

  I chuckled and said,"I am staying, just in case you get crazy. Someone needs to keep you in line."

  Tony kissed my jaw and said,"Okay, babe. Capsicle not here? That is odd. He is always with you."

  Steve came running through the door and smiled saying,"Right here. Y/N, can you help me with this?"

  He had a phone in his hand, and I looked at Tony saying,"You did not put anything perverted on that phone, did you?"

  Tony smirked and said,"Hope not. You never know, baby."

  I frowned and quickly took the phone from Steve. He gave me a confused look, and I got rid of all of Tony's stuff.
I sighed in relief, before I handed the phone back to Steve.

  He kissed my cheek in thank you saying,"Thank you, darling. I'm lucky to have you. Have you seen Sharon?"

  I nodded and said,"Yes, Sharon is in the lab with Bruce. She needed to research something for Fury."

  Steve nodded and kissed both my cheeks before walking up the stairs. Tony let out a sigh and looked towards his suit.

  I rubbed his arms and asked him,"What's wrong, Stark?"

  He frowned and said,"You didn't give me a kiss when you first walked in, and I was looking forward to getting a kiss from you."

  I giggled and said,"Well, Stark, I guess I can give you one kiss."

  Tony leaned in, kissing me slowly. I kissed back and held his face. He smiled and brought me closer. Tony deepened the kiss and rubbed my sides.

  I jumped and squealed yelling,"Tony!!"

  He chuckled and said,"Sorry, babe, but I could not help myself. I could use some extra hands on this, though."

  I nodded and helped Tony with the suit. It took a few hours, but eventually we got it done. And when we finished, I headed up to bed. Tony needed a few extra minutes to finish something else that he was working on. I changed into my gown and climbed in under the bed sheets.
  Two minutes later, I felt Tony get in beside me. He wrapped his arms around me, and I rested my head against his chest.

  Tony smiled and kissed my cheek saying,"I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled and gave him a kiss,"Love you, too, Tony."

  He chuckled and buried his face in my neck. I leaned into his touch and talked to him, until I fell asleep.

   12 A.M....

   STILL Y/N'S POV

  I was sleeping, until I felt someone turn me over. I looked at whatever it was, and it turned out to be one of Tony's suits.

  I squirmed, and Tony bolted up yelling,"POWER DOWN!!"

  He threw something at his suit, and the suit fell apart. I put my hand over my heart and tried to catch my breath.

  I went to get up, but Tony reached for me saying,"No, don't go. Y/N, wait!!"

  I looked at him confused and said,"Baby, I am not leaving you. I promise. Come here, Tony."

  Tony snuggled into me, while I ran my fingers through his hair. He smiled, and I rubbed circles on his back, until his breathing evened out.
  I kissed his forehead, before I tried to get comfortable in my own spot. Tony tightened his grip, and I waited for him to go back to sleep. When Tony fell back asleep, I stayed up for a few extra minutes and then fell asleep myself.

  I had to make sure Tony was okay. He was important to me, and I could never forget it.