Peter Parker x Requested Reader

Dedicated to __KPOPDreamer__

 Up next: Deadpool x Reader

Later: Peter Parker x Reader

   BRYONY'S POV

  "Bry, you shouldn't be doing this. This is too dangerous. Just stay back with Wanda."

  Right now, my older brother, Steve Rogers, was trying to talk me out of helping with the fight that was going on between Steve's team and Tony's team. I was undecided because Steve was my brother, but my boyfriend, Peter, was on Tony's side. To make it worse, Tony was like a father figure for me, so I was beyond stuck on which side to join.

  At the same time, Steve was my immediate family and I asked him,"What do you mean by "stay with Wanda?" Why isn't she coming?"

  Steve sighed and said,"Tony. I have a plan for that, but I really don't want you doing this. Since you never listen to me, will you help me? I have to help Bucky. I know he's innocent. You know that right?"

  I sighed myself and replied,"I know, Steve, but what will I say to Peter?"

  Steve took my hand and said,"I don't know, but I need your help. I can't do this without you. Please?"

  I nodded and Steve hugged me, before I hugged him back.

  He mumbled,"It'll be okay. I promise."

  I wondered what he meant by "okay," because here I stood fighting against Iron Man, but I could tell he was holding back.

  Iron Man yelled,"BRYONY, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH WANDA! YOU BOTH LEFT YOUR ROOM!"

  I rolled my eyes but yelled back,"I HAVE TO HELP MY BROTHER!"

  I was hit by Black Panther, and I groaned mumbling,"I'm a big fan of you, too."

  I saw Black Panther heading towards my brother and Bucky, who were trying to get to the jet. I rushed that way, yet War Machine grabbed me. I punched him and threw him into one of the planes on the ground.
  Yes, I had strength, but I also had flight. Natasha rushed towards me and I put up a good fight against her, but she was still Natasha Romanoff.

  She kicked me into a platform behind me, and I slowly sat up. Spider-Man landed beside me and immediately checked on me.

  He worriedly said,"Bryony, you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't help you. I was trying to take care of the new guy over there!"

  I said,"I'm fine. It's okay. I have to...help my brother. He needs me."

  Iron Man rushed over to me and demanded,"No. Go home with Peter. Both of you are done. You're done."

  I pouted, and Iron Man said,"Don't give me that pout, Bryony. It won't work this time. I mean it."

  I looked to the side and Iron Man flew off, before Spider-Man said,"He is so mean to us."

  I giggled, and Spider-Man said,"Let's go see Aunt May."

  I smiled and nodded. I was still worried about my brother, but I knew that Bucky would have his back.