Peter Parker x Reader

Up next: T'Challa x Reader

Later: Stephen Strange x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I missed Peter calling me. I missed his laugh. I missed the way he always tried to make me smile, even when he knew a slap was coming. I missed when he told me "I love you" constantly. I needed to hear those words, because he was all I had left.
  I hadn't heard from Peter in days, and May was too busy working. I didn't want to get her off task. All I wanted was to know that Peter was okay, and that he would still be here for me. I was having a hard time not going crazy.

  I focused on my poetry I was working on. I realized I was actually good at poetry, in which it helped me express feelings I didn't know how to out loud. I always wanted to show Peter, but I had no idea if he was even breathing right now. If he wasn't, May would have called me. I, at least, knew that.

  "Y/N?"

  At hearing Peter's voice, I rushed over to Spider-Man and hugged him.

  Spider-Man returned my hug and said,"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. I know I've been worrying you, but there's something I want you to see."

  I nodded, and Peter took me to the best view of the city. I looked around in awe, and then I caught Peter gazing at me.

  I said,"Sorry. I'm not used to being this high up in the air. It's a nice view."

  Peter smiled and said,"It is. I brought you here, because I've been meaning to talk to you about something. I-"

  Peter's phone went off, and I looked at his screen to see it was May. I motioned to him that it was okay for him to answer.
  He pecked my lips and answered the call. When he returned back to me, I knew the look on his face. I was disappointed, but I wasn't going to stop him from going to his aunt.

  I said,"Go, Pete. It's fine. Go."

  Peter thanked me and said,"I love you."

  I shyly replied,"I love you, Parker. I love you."

  Peter pretended to cry and took me back to my house. He told me "I love you" like ten times before he left. I smiled and wrote some more of my poetry, until I fell asleep.

...

  I woke up to feeling someone throwing something at my window. I opened it, yet Spider-Man wouldn't come inside.

  I pulled down his mask and asked him,"Peter, can you not stay?"

  He said,"That's not it. Y/N, I want you to be my wife. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you too much to let someone else have you. Will you marry me?"

  I kissed him as he hung upside down saying,"Yes, Spider-Man. Yes, I'll marry you."

  "It won't be long before I can finally call you Mrs. Parker."

  "No, it won't. Are you just going to stay outside?"

  Spider-Man nodded and said,"Yeah, it feels good out here. You busy?"

  I got back into my bed and replied,"Actually, I was in the middle of sleeping. Outside's not for me right now."

  Spider-Man decided he wanted to come inside now, and then he said to me,"Y/N, you never go outside. You only go outside when you have to go somewhere."

  "Exactly."