Pietro Maximoff x Reader

Dedicated to laurakate_roberson. I hope you love this one!!

Up next: Steve Rogers x Reader

Later: Peter Parker x Requested Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I took a seat with my Godbrother, Clint Barton. Clint was known as Hawkeye, the funny and skilled archer of the Avengers. Clint may have been stubborn and determined at times, but he was/is the best brother I could have ever been given. He always watched over me, and I loved him the more for it. I crossed my legs and tried to sit still, but I was struggling.

  Clint rested his hand on my leg and said,"Y/N, calm down, okay? We do not want your powers spiraling again. It was not your fault. Just breathe, yeah?"

  I contained the ability to summon certain objects, but it was sort of weird for me. I was still trying to figure out how I did it, but it often caused people to get hurt. By people, I meant the Avengers.
  It was one of the smallest abilities I had, but there were others, too. I really was multi-gifted. I hugged Clint and nodded in understanding. I took deep breaths and held Clint's hand, calming myself down.

  After a while, my breathing returned to normal. With that, I went into the kitchen to find something to eat. I tried to get my pizza I had bought, but I could not reach it.

  I felt warm hands over mine and a voice say,"No, no, I got it. It is my job."

  I turned, and a blush immediately formed on my face. His hair was a little messy, but his eyes were truly something not of this world. I found myself getting lost in his eyes, but I snapped out of it by hearing him laugh.

  I just held out my hand, but he kissed it and smiled saying,"I am Pietro. What is your name, beautiful?"

  I blushed madly, yet I smiled back at him saying,"My name is Y/N L/N. Are you new around here? I have not heard Tony whining about you, so you must be new. Do not worry, they will come to grow on you. I promise, you will be fine."

  Pietro sent me that dazzling smile, and I just smiled back at him. Pietro just looked at me for a moment and opened his mouth to speak to me, but Tony had to walk into the kitchen.

  Tony glanced between us and scoffed saying,"What? I cannot walk into my own kitchen!! Y/N, I can kick you out, you know."

  I narrowed my eyes at Tony and said in a warning tone,"You can kick me out, huh? Go ahead and try that Stark. I promise you all of your precious suits will be destroyed by morning. What was that about kicking me out again?"

  Tony chuckled and nervously said,"Nothing, I said nothing. Carry on. I see you and Pietro are getting along well."

  I rolled my eyes, while Pietro chuckled saying,"You two know each other? How long?"

  I groaned and said annoyed,"He is my Godbrother, Pietro. Trust me, I am trying my hardest not to pounce on him. Tony was just leaving."

  Tony walked over to me and just hugged me. I was surprised, but I hugged the loser back.

  Tony kissed my cheek and said,"I am sorry, sis, I was just trying to have some fun. Forgive me? I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled and kissed his cheek saying,"I love you, too, Tony. I love you, too. Of course, I forgive you. I would not know what to do without you."

  Tony smiled back and sent me a wink, before he left out of the kitchen. I, then turned to Pietro who was still looking at me.

  I asked him,"Is there something on my face, or are you looking for something in the cabinet behind me?"

  Pietro chuckled and smiled at me saying,"No, I just wanted to tell you that you look very beautiful. Yeah..."

  Pietro awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, and I said to him,"Thank you, Pietro. That is very sweet of you to say. You are handsome yourself and that accent, it is very adorable."

  Pietro smiled and thanked me, but I noticed he was attempting to move closer to me. I took some steps back, because I did not want to cause any more harm to anyone else.

  I shook my head while I said,"No, I do not want to hurt you. You have to get away from me. Just s...stay over there."

  I could feel my powers start to spiral within my hands. Pietro tried to touch me, but my force field kicked in and ended up sending him flying a couple feet away from me. Immediately, Pietro hit the wall. I frowned and rushed to his side.
  Pietro was not moving, and tears formed in my eyes. Tony and Steve ran into the room, and then they spotted Pietro lying there. Tony and Steve looked at me, but Tony carried Pietro into one of the spare rooms.

  Steve rushed over to me and took my hands saying,"Honey..."

  I cried on Steve's shoulder and said,"Steve, I...I did not mean it. I told Pietro to get away from me. I am such an idiot. I...I...-"

  Steve cut me off by hugging me and putting his chin on my head saying,"Hey, everything will be okay. You did not mean to and that is all that matters. Go check on him, okay?"

  I nodded and Steve sent me an encouraging smile, before he led me into one of Tony's spare rooms. I noticed Pietro was up, and his eyes met mine.
  He just smiled and dashed over to me, spinning me around. I was confused, but I enjoyed seeing him this happy.

  Once Pietro put me down, I rested my hand on his shoulder and asked him,"Are you all right, Pietro? I am so sorry. Please know that it was an accident, and I will find some way to pay you back for this."

  Pietro looked at everyone else in the room, before he looked back at me and said,"There is one way. Y/N, would you like to go out with me sometime? My head hurts very badly right now, but I really want you to say yes. Ohhh, I did not see that coming."

  I giggled and smiled up at Pietro nodding saying,"Yes, I would love to go out with you sometime. I do not think you saw it coming either."

  Pietro rolled his eyes, but he tried to hide his smile from me. I smiled at everyone, before I enjoyed the fact that someone, for once, had asked me to go out with them sometime.