Scott Summers x Reader

Up next: Steve Rogers x Reader

Later: Peter Parker x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  As I continued to worry about Scott, the Professor put his hand on my leg saying,"I know, Scott, he is going to be fine, and I am sure he is on his way now. Just because he is late does not mean he did not get the job done."

  I weakly smiled at the Professor and did not really know why I was so worried. Well, I knew why, but maybe the Professor already knew, too. The truth was: I found out I was pregnant...and I did not want to lose Scott. The news did not make it any better; especially with Scott normally getting home way after time after doing what he did best every day.

  The Professor watched me pace around the room multiple times, well let's just say it was multiple times. I really did not know, yet I was sure I lost count somewhere in my current state.

  Storm walked into the room and softly said,"Y/N, please sit. Please."

  I gave in and sat down, which made Storm smile and kiss my cheek in thank you. I smiled and kissed her cheek, before she sat down beside me and the Professor high fived her. I bet he telepathically called Ororo in here. Ororo and I had been best friends ever since I could remember, and I pushed her into being comfortable with her abilities.

  She pushed me into finally not being an idiot around Scott after so many years of being just "good friends." The quotes needed to be there; especially, if Scott made it hard to be just friends.
  His looks, his personality, his determination, his courage, and his charm always made it hard to do anything around him. Speaking of Scott, I felt the need to be a good best friend and tease Ororo about her crush on Logan.

  I smirked saying,"There he goes, Storm. Why don't you go and talk to him? LOGAN!!"

  Logan stopped walking and turned towards the Professor's office, which we were currently inside of.

  Ororo groaned and facepalmed, before Logan walked in and smiled saying,"Hey, darlin, what's up?"

  I intentionally looked at Ororo and asked Logan,"Are you doing anything tonight? Have any plans or something to do later?"

  Logan shook his head; however, I did notice him look at Ororo.

  I smiled, and Logan walked up to Ororo asking her,"Hey, would you like to join me for dinner later?"

  Ororo smiled bright, and I wished I would have had my camera out. She nodded and Logan held out his hand, before she smiled and put hers in his.  
  Logan turned back and sent me a wink, before he led her out the room. Was I the best friend on the planet or what?

  The Professor just laughed, and Scott just happened to walk into the room. Scott immediately ran over to me, and I put on a face just for him. The Professor knew what I was doing and held in a chuckle to play along.

  Scott sighed and quickly explained himself saying,"Baby, I am so so so so sorry. Please do not go off on me or do that thing where you sort of hit me and ignore me, just hear me out. I got caught up and Jean really needed my help, while Kurt got himself stuck. It took us hours to get him unstuck. Please forgive me."

  I could not hold it in anymore and laughed so hard. Scott's smile immediately disappeared, and his face was written with straight confusion.

  I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed Scott's nose saying,"This is why I fell in love with you, Summers, but I am not mad at you. I get it, I do. I am sure you are wondering why I am so happy, and I am sure you will be after hearing this news. Scott, you are going to be a father!"

  Scott got so excited and smiled so big, before he chuckled and kissed me saying,"Are you serious? When did you find out? We have to get ready; I have to-"

  I cut Scott off by kissing him passionately and bringing him closer. Scott kissed back and rested his hand on my cheek.

  Scott slowly pulled away saying,"I love you, Y/N, more than anything."

  I hugged Scott tight and mumbled into his neck,"I know, it is why I married you."