Wolverine x Reader

Up next: Deadpool x Reader Part 1

Later: Tony Stark x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I had the privilege of being best friends with James Logan Howlett or Wolverine. He mainly went by Logan. People asked me how I was best friends with Logan, and I always said,"Logan has a soft side." When I said that, it normally resulted in the other person laughing.
  Currently, I was strolling through the Professor's School for Gifted Youngsters, when I bumped into someone. That someone was Logan, and he kept me from falling. 

  Logan chuckled saying,"You okay, darlin'?"

  I nodded and said,"Fine, sorry Logan. I did not mean to get in your way. I was on my way to see the Professor. What about you?"

  Logan said,"I need to see Charles, too. Mind if I join you?"

  I shook my head and said,"Lead the way, Howlett."

  Logan smiled and led me to the Professor. When Logan and I walked into the Professor's office, the whole team was in the room, and I saw Storm talking to the Professor. Storm had been my best friend since we were five years old. We both grew up together in Africa, but we were separated because she had left for some program. I never realized it was for the Professor, until I just happened to run into her.

  Something hit me, and I immediately turned to Logan...

  I groaned and whined saying,"Logan..."

  He smirked, while the Professor said,"Okay, I am needed elsewhere. While I am gone, Scott and Storm: Teach my classes. The kids should not be that hard to handle. Logan and Jean: Make sure the school stays in tidy condition. Y/N and Kurt: You are going to be with Peter. Peter Parker meet Y/N."

  I shook his hand and said,"Nice to meet you, Peter. I have to say, I am a huge fan of you and your work!!"

  Peter looked shocked and said,"You are? That is new. Why?"

  Peter was adorable. I had to say it.

  I chuckled and said,"That is funny. You have a sense of humor, I see. I love you, well, Spider-Man, too. How is it, you know swinging and all?"

  Peter smiled and said,"It is great. It took a while for me to get it under control, but I am sure it would not have been an issue for you."

  I squealed and pinched Peter's cheeks.

  Peter gently pushed my hands away, and Logan mumbled,"Someone's obsessed."

  I smirked saying,"Says the one who has claws growing out of his hands. You polish them, Howlett. Do not think that no one has noticed that. Now, that is obsessed."

  Logan threw his shoes at me, and I groaned, holding my side.

  He pulled me close and said,"You sure you will be okay without me, darlin'?"

  I blushed looking down, and I could see Jean and Storm smiling at me from the corner of my eye. I knew they were enjoying this scene between Logan and I.

  Logan asked me,"Y/N, are you still there? What is your answer?"

  I replied,"Go, I will be fine. I promise. Kurt has my back. He always does."

  Logan looked at Kurt and sent him a glare saying,"You better keep an eye on her, bub. If something happens to her, then I will give you more training than you already have with me during the week."

  Kurt gulped, because no one liked Logan's training classes. Logan always ended up giving cruel punishments or threats that could make you wish you were anywhere else than with him.

  I held his face and said,"Logan, I..."

  He looked at me and said,"You what, darlin?"

  I smiled and said,"I know you probably cannot say it back, but I...I love you."

  Logan smiled and said,"I love you, too, Y/N."

  I leaned in and kissed Logan slowly. He kissed back and held me close.

  I choked and asked him,"Logan, were you just smoking?"

  He smirked, and I held out my tongue in disgust saying,"I told you to stop a long time ago. Eww!!"

  Storm and Jean laughed loudly. Scott, Peter, and Kurt laughed too, while the Professor just sat there with a smile on his face.

  Logan said,"So, are you going to kiss me again, or am I gonna be left hanging?"

  I moved his face to the side and said,"I am not kissing you, until you clean your mouth. Gosh, Logan. Have some respect."

  He tried to kiss me again. I put my hands up to place a barrier between my lips and Logan's.

  Logan put my hands down and said,"Darlin', please stop."

  I chuckled and kissed back.

  Logan pulled away saying,"I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled and said,"Love you, too, Wolverine. Go."

  He gave me one last kiss, before he left with Jean. The Professor was about to say something, but I spit in the trashcan. Ugh, I wish Logan would stop smoking.