Loki x Reader

Dedicated to LostInPappers

  Up next: Peter Parker x Reader

  Later: T'Challa x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  As I sat in the Asgardian prison or whatever they called this place, I watched as Loki laid back and read a book. He always seemed to be reading, which surprised me. If anything, I expected him to be the type to do whatever he could to escape and cause more mayhem to those he knew.
  His brother, Thor, came in here often, but I was quite familiar with him. The special hero that saved New York and was a part of the group called The Avengers. What a man.

  I rolled my eyes, and Loki noticed me looking at him.

  He smirked and asked me,"Are you impressed with my looks, Y/N?"

  I scoffed and said,"Please. I would rather date your brother."

  Loki frowned for a few seconds, but then he said,"You are quite annoying, Y/N. Are you aware of that?"

  I chuckled and said,"You know how to charm a girl, Loki, but yes I am aware of that. You aren't so welcoming yourself, Loki."

  Loki looked away and rolled his eyes. Yeah, Loki and I didn't get along that well. We actually hated each other, but there were some moments where we would try to be decent to each other. I actually had no idea why Loki was in here, but we both had been here for a while.
  I was in here because I tried to take one of the Infinity stones for myself, but that did not turn out too well. Speaking of not well, some guards walked in and stopped in front of my cell and Loki's cell.

  My cell opened, and one of the guards said,"Y/N, we need you to come with us."

  I said,"That won't be happening. Who's asking me to come with you?"

  A man walked out of the shadows, and I was immediately overridden with fear on the inside. I was fully aware of who he was, but Loki only seemed confused.

  Victor made his way into my cell and said,"Hey, Y/N, how are ya?"

  I began to say,"Why do you-"

  He elbowed me in the stomach, and I fell down, holding it.

  Loki jumped and looked at him saying,"Perhaps you shouldn't treat her like that. There are better ways to treat a woman."

  I sent Loki a soft smile, but Victor kneed me in the stomach, and I fell down again. Tears formed in my eyes, because Victor knew that was one of my worst spots when it came to pain.

  Victor leaned over me and said,"You know, this is on you. I gave you one job to do, and you couldn't even do that. This truly isn't anything personal, baby."

  I stuck my dagger inside his foot, and the guards held me down.

  Victor said,"You're going to wish you did what I told you to."

  My fear increased, and Loki was outside of his cell.

  He walked up in front of Victor and said,"Wait. Take me instead. I'm the cause of Y/N's failure. She was only helping me."

  My eyes widened at what Loki was trying to do, and I didn't want him trading places with me.

  Victor rested his hand on his chin and said,"Hmm. I've heard of you. That could be in my favor. All right. C'mon Asgardian."

  Loki said with slight annoyance,"I'm not Asgardian."

  Victor chuckled and looked down at me, before he left with Loki. Loki didn't know what Victor was capable of. As slick and smart as Loki was, I knew he wouldn't last long. I had to save him.
  When I made it out and to where I knew Victor would have Loki, Loki was in bad shape.

  When he saw me, he actually looked pleased to see me.

  I said,"Don't go changing on me, Asgardian."

  Loki's smile dropped, and I chuckled saying,"You know, that's not a bad thing. Anyway, let's go."

  I led Loki to safety and immediately worked on healing him. It was one of my abilities that came in handy a lot.
  After I was done, Loki just gazed at me and I looked away.

  He cleared his throat to get my attention and asked me,"Why did you come here for me?"

  I didn't openly know how to explain it to Loki, but Loki said,"Use your words, mortal."

  I sighed saying,"Loki, please don't call me "mortal." I guess even after what we've said to each other, I have grown to not...not hate you. You stood up for me in front of Victor and I...I respect you. T...Thank you."

  A smile slowly spread across his face and he said,"Wow, m-Y/N. That must have taken a lot out of you. I don't despise you either, and you have heart as well."

  I smiled back at Loki and replied,"You do, too, Loki. You don't have to hide it behind that exterior of yours. It shows."

  Loki nodded and said,"You just might be on to something, Y/N. You may not be wrong, or you may be."

  I chuckled and said,"I guess we'll see eventually."